• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017

Vexed? :/

I think there's a good idea buried somewhere in here. A faction of some of the best talent on the roster who are being overlooked.

milamber182

Dec 15, 2017
Australia
Momo said in the conference she was disappointed that she lost via rollups in last year's tournament. Hazuki rolled her up for the win LOL. Love it.

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
holy shit at data west's all time nuclear atomic hot take that got him banned for 5 days

D4ZRPaj.gif

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
I signed up for the monthly Wrestling Observer package a couple of weeks ago, but I think I'm going to cancel it today. $16 Canadian for pro wrestling podcasts and reports seems like a bit much when there's a bunch of quality stuff available out there for free.

I haven't found the last few WOL shows all that informative or like they added a lot of depth to what's already posted on Twitter or elsewhere. The newsletter itself is good, but I could be putting this money towards a New Japan World or Stardom World subscription instead.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Chances that Seth Rollins was scouting Will Ospreay matches leading up to his match against Brock at Summerslam 2019?

HSPqCUM.gif

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
I wish Murphy vs Daniel happened on poverty indie scene somewhere, they gonna tear the gym down

Well still hoping for quality 10 minute like Cedric vs Drew, and the Roman match.

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
Trying to broaden my lucha horizons. What lucha promotions which are not in Mexico/US should I be watching? I get the sense that there is a good scene in Chile but don't know where to start there.

Mafro

Oct 25, 2017
I still don't understand where the Jay White hate came from. Ya'll were pretty high on him a few months ago.
I think a lot of people, including myself, weren't a fan of Omega's booking just getting switched to him. He basically got a huge artificial push out of Omega leaving. Plus the constant Gedo interference is beyond tedious now, had enough of it a few matches into the G1.

This sounds awesome. All of today's results seem predictable so far.

Mafro

Oct 25, 2017

Holy shit I hope they upload this match QUICK.

The Kagetsu vs Konami match was brilliant as expected. Love Kagetsu's new gear and the red contacts. The collective "oooooooOOOOOOHHHHhhhhhhh" when she came out was pretty funny.

Deleted member 28474

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I signed up for the monthly Wrestling Observer package a couple of weeks ago, but I think I'm going to cancel it today. $16 Canadian for pro wrestling podcasts and reports seems like a bit much when there's a bunch of quality stuff available out there for free.

I haven't found the last few WOL shows all that informative or like they added a lot of depth to what's already posted on Twitter or elsewhere. The newsletter itself is good, but I could be putting this money towards a New Japan World or Stardom World subscription instead.

All of the news from WO is out within like an hour of whenever it gets published. The main reason to sub is if you like the podcasts and the personality stuff like the shows with Granny, or Bryan and Vinny or whatever. Or if you just need time to kill commuting with stuff like WOL.

greenbird

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017

If it's between The Observer and NJPW, Stardom, or DDT subs, it's the latter all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.