• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017

67361394_2440408742906490_4665735262890139161_n.jpg

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
lmao really? Lawler is old he shouldnt care if it's a comedy match.

This is from Dave. Sounds like Lawler doesn't like OC.

Lawler got an offer to do an indie bout with Orange Cassidy over the next few weeks. I believe it was in Chicago over All Out weekend for Gamechanger. He said no way and was shocked Cassidy was signed by AEW. Lawler is at this point scheduled to work with Mance Warner.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
Gangrel/OC is way funnier than Lawler

Gangrel/Mancer is funnier than Lawler too though

wait Lawler worked Joey Ryan at Wrestlecon what does he give a shit

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Gangrel/OC is way funnier than Lawler

Gangrel/Mancer is funnier than Lawler too though

wait Lawler worked Joey Ryan at Wrestlecon what does he give a shit
Some people seem to think OC is just a slap fighter and don't bother to look any further into him than that.

Hes going to surprise a lot of people in AEW. One of their best signings to date.

Ryo Hazuki

Oct 25, 2017
Well here's the full card for Rev Pro's Summer Sizzler that takes place the day before NJPW Royal Quest.

HH0XBMl.jpg

I dunno. Starr v Ospreay and Okada / Tanahashi v Suzuki / ZSJ should be decent. Scramble might be fun and with NJPW being the next day maybe some names will pop up? We'll probably just get Dan Magee and Kurtis Chapman though. Gresham and Brookes is always a good time too but overall there's not really any wow factor match on the card for me. I'm sure it will be a solid night but these big Rev Pro cards don't have the lustre they used to. Plus Bodom on the card and actually having a shot at getting on NJPW brings the whole thing down somewhat. Oh yeah, and where are the fucking women's matches? I know the women's division is an on-running joke at this point in Rev Pro but come on, you have Gabriel Kidd v Shaun Jackson on a York Hall show but you can't put one women's match? Ffs.

Last edited:

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Shagger Dave is arguing with people on twitter about clapping in theaters.

Alright, which one of you was it?

mattsdl

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Well here's the full card for Rev Pro's Summer Sizzler that takes place the day before NJPW Royal Quest.

HH0XBMl.jpg

I dunno. Starr v Ospreay and Okada / Tanahashi v Suzuki / ZSJ should be decent. Scramble might be fun and with NJPW being the next day maybe some names will pop up? We'll probably just get Dan Magee and Kurtis Chapman though. Gresham and Brookes is always a good time too but overall there's not really any wow factor match on the card for me. I'm sure it will be a solid night but these big Rev Pro cards don't have the lustre they used to. Plus Bodom on the card and actually having a shot at getting on NJPW brings the whole thing down somewhat. Oh yeah, and where are the fucking women's matches? I know the women's division is an on-running joke at this point in Rev Pro but come on.
Okay, I was wondering if it's just me not being familiar with some of the guys because I thought the card is kind of underwhelming besides the top two matches as well.

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017

ATTACK! uploaded the Pete Dunne vs Tyler Bate match they had the week after their Takeover Chicago match, where they swapped places

Okay, I was wondering if it's just me not being familiar with some of the guys because I thought the card is kind of underwhelming besides the top two matches as well.
Yeah, they've dropped a tier which depending wether you want super import indie in an era with few import indie stars vs finally trying to build up UK talent is a good or bad thing

We are talking about a card with Okada, Tanahashi and Suzuki on tbf

I remember the days when Okada vs Joel Redman was mind blowing

Last edited:

Deleted member 290

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Top 4 matches of that card should be bangers tbh, MK & Drilla will surprise some people I think. The only thing I'm worried about is if Andy does an Andy and books Sha & Bodom to win, which would be a pretty big dampener for most of the crowd (bizarre York Hall Bodom marks aside).

Also, seems nigh on impossible to get a women's match on York Hall shows at this point. I know people make fun of Progress for their women's division, but at least it's an actual division that gets featured regularly. Remember that incredibly short lived RevPro/EVE partnership? I imagine EVE quickly realised how pointless it'd be.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017

HH0XBMl.jpg

I dunno. Starr v Ospreay and Okada / Tanahashi v Suzuki / ZSJ should be decent. Scramble might be fun and with NJPW being the next day maybe some names will pop up? We'll probably just get Dan Magee and Kurtis Chapman though. Gresham and Brookes is always a good time too but overall there's not really any wow factor match on the card for me. I'm sure it will be a solid night but these big Rev Pro cards don't have the lustre they used to. Plus Bodom on the card and actually having a shot at getting on NJPW brings the whole thing down somewhat. Oh yeah, and where are the fucking women's matches? I know the women's division is an on-running joke at this point in Rev Pro but come on, you have Gabriel Kidd v Shaun Jackson on a York Hall show but you can't put one women's match? Ffs.

Flammable D mattsdl

Calling it

Starr calls out Ospreay mid show, then Sha Samuels comes out and says that management has promised him a shot at ending Starr's Rev Pro career and offered him a shot at gaining control of Rev Pro. so they have a disappointing three way where Sha makes Starr tap out to a shitty submission hold.

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
Flammable D mattsdl

Calling it

Starr calls out Ospreay mid show, then Sha Samuels comes out and says that management has promised him a shot at ending Starr's Rev Pro career and offered him a shot at gaining control of Rev Pro. so they have a disappointing three way where Sha makes Starr tap out to a shitty submission hold.
Sha takes control and hands it straight over to Jim, the traitor

mattsdl

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Flammable D mattsdl

Calling it

Sha wins control of the company and then says "I can't wait to tell Uncle Paul about the gift I just got for him".

Status
Not open for further replies.