• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
1f440.png
1f440.png

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor

This is the most impact thing ever not bad but it could have been awesome vs someone from AAA.

Chick Tormenta or Hiedra, hell even Faby.

Tenille Dashwood needs to prove she can work a match this year without getting hurt, you don't just have her immediately test herself against Big Mami. This ain't WWE, you're supposed to ease back in after an injury instead of pulling a Bryan and asking to test your neck/brain with bumps

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
I guess I mixed her up with someone else, but I could have sworn Santana already worked there. Like maybe as a coach or something.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned Roman Reigns recently signed a new WWE contract.

According to sources, Reigns signed on the dotted line last month for a deal that will keep him with WWE for at least a few more years — though the exact length is unclear.

Checkmate, AEW

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Wish they would hurry up and announce LAX are signed.

Just stab everybody in the heart and get it over with.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Was wondering why I liked Moxley's AEW theme, turns out its done by some band called Violent Idols, not Mikey Rukus.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
I think we're good on that front. I think AEW won that war.
I could totally appreciate anyone signing with WWE for the money but man, AEW's tag division just seems like its going to be incredible.

Its the one thing I think that is going to consistently be amazing whereas I could see them fumbling with the women and singles.

The Kid

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Kid

Educate our friend here on the purity of Austin Theory's social media

I have been taking a break from wrestling but Austin Theory's social media is pretty much only pics of his amazing body and AIM away message-level quotes. His Instagram is basically all thirst shots.

Also I can't believe I missed Theory at Takeover. I can't wait to have my Good Will Hunting moment where I tell a troubled youth how I missed Austin Theory's (who at this point will probably be president) debut to do something profound (most likely play some anime bullshit on the Switch).

Edit: Oh fuck I forgot that he once got mini-cancelled cuz I think he posted an MLK quotes on MLK Day next to a shirtless pic, which is the most Austin Theory thing ever

Tenille Dashwood needs to prove she can work a match this year without getting hurt, you don't just have her immediately test herself against Big Mami. This ain't WWE, you're supposed to ease back in after an injury instead of pulling a Bryan and asking to test your neck/brain with bumps
Legit forgot it was injuries my bad, lets proceed as scheduled then.

The Kid

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

There are so many amazing parts of that Alert. Best alert since Gabe called out Impact and exposed the business when Impact pulled LAX. I adore Gabe announcing that Theory is announced for the next four shows. Theory only works Evolve and the shindiest southern indies in the US. Where else would he be? Also Theory will be available for autographs!

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
There are so many amazing parts of that Alert. Best alert since Gabe called out Impact and exposed the business when Impact pulled LAX. I adore Gabe announcing that Theory is announced for the next four shows. Theory only works Evolve and the shindiest southern indies in the US. Where else would he be? Also Theory will be available for autographs!
He might main event Wrestlemania one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.