• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
J8XECzm.jpg

Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
I could see them fumbling with the women and singles.

I think they will be fine in singles but I am one step away from elmoburning.gif for the women's division. It feels really directionless.

Casey says Alicia Fox had another incident over the weekend involving alcohol and got sent home

Between The Usos, Alicia Fox and Jeff Hardy it feels like one of the biggest unaddressed problems in WWE is alcoholism. My guess is this is a byproduct of it not being something that would rate a fail in testing on their current wellness policy? Crippling pain? Agonizing depression? Want to keep that six figure job without washing out for drugs? Try alcoholism! It was good enough for Ric Flair.

SpaceSong

Oct 25, 2017
Between The Usos, Alicia Fox and Jeff Hardy it feels like one of the biggest unaddressed problems in WWE is alcoholism. My guess is this is a byproduct of it not being something that would rate a fail in testing on their current wellness policy? Crippling pain? Agonizing depression? Want to keep that six figure job without washing out for drugs? Try alcoholism! It was good enough for Ric Flair.
I don't think you even need to guess it. Proof is in the pudding here.

Deleted member 28474

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Wow. They reintroduced Sasha during Nattie talking about the first anniversary of her fathers death?

Jesus fucking christ.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Charlotte vs Ember was better than Bayley vs Ember

Excelsiorlef proven right as always! Wooooo

Also Charlotte officially joined Team Choke tonight with that beautiful Dragon Sleeper

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
In a fantasy football league and the theme is professional wrestling.

I'm considering naming my team Local Competitors. What do you think?

El-Suave

Oct 27, 2017
Whoever came up with the idea of Aleister Black sitting there in his room like an Amsterdam prostitute waiting for someone, deserves to be demoted.

Mingoguaya

Oct 30, 2017
Wish they would hurry up and announce LAX are signed.

Just stab everybody in the heart and get it over with.
Yesterday I saw an interview on Facebook of LAX and they were talking about how Chris Jericho's book inspired them to be who they are and how they want to be able to travel the world and wrestle in Mexico and South America, etc. The only promotion that would let them do this would be AEW.

Status
Not open for further replies.