• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 274

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
EB57GPAXsAAJMFS

bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Holy shiiit

Deleted member 274

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How is it displayed? I have like one person on my ignore list
Let me take a screenshot of your post and you'll see

just kidding, friend<3

When someone quotes an user on your ignore list it still shows they're quoting them, it just hides the content of the post and adds a button to show the content, which to me seems dumb because if I was constantly interested in their existence and what they had to say then they wouldn't be in my ignore list to begin with. I can see why people could've asked for this as the previous setup could be confusing at times but they should've added a toggle for this shit

SparkleMotion

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
I'm always bemused by the people who want Naito to be pushed. There's so many more talented guys on the roster than him. He's right where he belongs with the Intercontinental Championship.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Really enjoyed SD tonight.

Charlotte/Ember was pretty good

Murphy/Reigns was excellent and everything I hoped it could be when those two ended up on the same brand

They have actually gotten me with this Roman storyline. Started out as the dumbest shit, but they've stuck with it and weaved in enough characters and kept it consistent in a way that main roster WWE usually doesn't. It's a good long-term story that is playing out with these cliffhangers that work. The fact that they are partially using it to elevate Murphy is just a plus. Bryan is playing his part to perfection.

CeroMiedo

Oct 26, 2017
Really enjoyed SD tonight.

Charlotte/Ember was pretty good

Murphy/Reigns was excellent and everything I hoped it could be when those two ended up on the same brand

They have actually gotten me with this Roman storyline. Started out as the dumbest shit, but they've stuck with it and weaved in enough characters and kept it consistent in a way that main roster WWE usually doesn't. It's a good long-term story that is playing out with these cliffhangers that work. The fact that they are partially using it to elevate Murphy is just a plus. Bryan is playing his part to perfection.
I think Vince keep rewriting the plot is actually a good thing for this, it ironically forces everyone who watches the show to stay in the limbo all the time. No one could really leak what is going to happen next, like when Meltzer reported that it was Bryan, the story stirred into another direction instead of him.

Deleted member 274

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think Vince keep rewriting the plot is actually a good thing for this, it ironically forces everyone who watches the show to stay in the limbo all the time. No one could really leak what is going to happen next, like when Meltzer reported that it was Bryan, the story stirred into another direction instead of him.
Last minute rewrites are never a good thing

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017

I mean maybe? This particular story doesn't really seem like it's been rewritten though. At least not since it started. Murphy was in the background of that initial angle for a reason so they clearly always planned to use him in the story as the first part of it. And it ultimately leading to Bryan seems to have not changed.

My guess is actually that someone backstage heard Bryan was the one who attacked Reigns as the plan and assumed that meant Summerslam when in reality it was never supposed to be there.

miserable

Oct 27, 2017
Is ishii going to win the heavyweight title in the next 3 years?
sadly no. "your service is appreciated, let's put the belt on you for a short while as a thanks" title reigns don't happen anymore in New Japan.

you're gonna get the same 4 way dance at the top, with Okada, Naito, Ibushi (who takes Tana's place) and Jay White (in Kenny's spot)

klonere

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
It sucks that Naito is where he is but I'll take a super defined upper card with a select few holding the top belt than pass the fucking parcel Western style booking.

Thanks~!

milamber182

Dec 15, 2017
Australia
Raw was good, especially Murphy vs Roman and Daniel Bryan's live promo class.

Bea vs Utami was good but fell way short of Arisa/Kyona. They were smart keeping it short so Utami's lack of moveset depth didn't get exposed.

The last TJPW show was decent. The main event was good. Yuki Aino pinning Hikari was unexpected. My favorite match was Natsumi/Raku with Natsumi heeling it and kicking out late multiple times. Raku's a biter LOL. Pom/Yuka was fun as expected.

Ryo Hazuki

Oct 25, 2017
EB57GPAXsAAJMFS

bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
nah. really don't know how theyre going to be filming them honestly, but I imagine it'll just end up on Smart Mark Video

EB58e8fX4AA3DsQ

two 6 mans with like.....all of their deathmatch guys is an interesting choice lol

I'd guess Colon and Gage get singles matches with Takeda and Kodaka

Forgot Janela is on the card too. Likely opponents are Takeda, Sasuke and Invisible man

EDIT: that's a big 10-4

EB59J5MXoAAKZqC

These GCW Japan shows looking good. Wish they were streaming live.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Visited Minoru Suzuki's shop in Harajuku today. Tiny but great! Bought a sweet Suzuki-gun tote bag.

Lots of socks (obviously).

mattsdl

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Just got thanked on Twitter by one of my favorite fan photographers for being a fan of Japanese wrestling and got very emotional reading it. 😭

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Serene
I met John and Wai at their live Q&A, and won the best question contest.

Then at the end of Smackdown Wai was leaving the arena, he saw me, remembered me and said hi.

XD

Status
Not open for further replies.