• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Guess we know who is beating the shit out of Hangman after he loses now.

Surprise ruined but worth it.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Oh nevermind that'll work!
What I'd do is for either Debut or a later week nmake a deal with TNNT and run Moxley/Omega commercial free... you want to get eyes on your tv product?
Yeah, the only thing that would suck about that though is that the womens title match would probably no longer main event.

It might not have in the first place but I don't think it has any chance if Omega vs Mox is on the debut episode.

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
I just hope Moxley is alright for the long term.

You can't help but feel this was the G1 taking its toll on him.

data west

Oct 25, 2017
I'm more interested in All Out production-wise than match wise. Most the shit on there looks like a stinker, honestly

PAC vs Omega might be cool
Page vs Jericho? lmao
Cody vs Tye? lmao
Best Friends vs Chikara? who care
Lucha Bros job to The Bucks for the 5th time
Edgy Triple Threat

Private Party vs Angelico & Jack Evans will be sick

Uh so this is better than the original match
Not when you're trying to win over casual fans though

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017

So that probably means get to see Solo three times this month, neat. And Emi twice! Assuming this Stratford show still exists

data west

Oct 25, 2017
GCW card looks like the best death match card in Japan since the days of FMW

I want Gage Vs Kasai in the dome, brother.

Egg0

Oct 25, 2017
Did PAC ever sign with AEW? Will this be treated as an exhibition if he's just here for a PPV?

greenbird

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
PAC vs Kenny, damn I was expecting some meh announcement after the news but that's an upgrade.

Feel bad for Mox, he had a lot of momentum.

thefro

Oct 25, 2017
At least now they can use Mox vs Omega in a big TV main event to draw for a future show I guess.

Honestly that'll be a better feud with them on TV doing things regularly. It started off super hot and Moxley cut a 5-star promo, but they haven't done anything for a month outside of a good, but not great Kenny promo about the match.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
If Moxley has MRSA, I doubt he'll be ready for Bloodsport either, which sucks.

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
Turning Mox vs Kenny into PAC vs Kenny with the possible option of running Kenny vs Mox on your first national TV show, is turning a loss into a massive win. MRSA is fucking awful, I hope Mox gets well soon

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
GCW SHOWS LOOK AMAZING

giphy.gif

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
I really wanted to see Moxley coming off of his G1 run but PAC is a much better match for Omega

Dick move announcing that when I'm trying to get secondhand tickets though

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Sucks that Mox is hurt but I was baffled that they were gonna do Mox vs Omega just like that. Really should've been saved for a title feud, and that's still on the table now.

Status
Not open for further replies.