• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2017
UK
They should do a womens tv show with a new mid card title, maybe the tv title, and the tag titles. Have womens from the 3 brands compete.

I honestly don't know that launching a separate show is the best approach. They already have clear primary products in WWE and NXT and in both cases they've shown that the women can main event on the same level as the men. If you split off the women into their own show not only do you run the risk of it flopping like 205, but you run the risk of them never pushing the women to the main events of their primary products because they've now got their own space. Alternatively if the women's bran became way more popular than the men's I'd obviously be proved wrong.

Slightconfuse

Oct 25, 2017
I honestly don't know that launching a separate show is the best approach. They already have clear primary products in WWE and NXT and in both cases they've shown that the women can main event on the same level as the men. If you split off the women into their own show not only do you run the risk of it flopping like 205, but you run the risk of them never pushing the women to the main events of their primary products because they've now got their own space. Alternatively if the women's bran became way more popular than the men's I'd obviously be proved wrong.

They should sepesepa the women so they don't get booked by Vince we might get good matches and chsnpsnghst can wrestle

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
someone suggested Undisputed Era vs British Strong Style vs War Raiders + Ricochet at War Games, but what the fuck would the rest of the card be?

thats like 80% of the active non-injured nxt roster in 1 match lol.

Keith Lee, Matt Riddle, EC3, Velveteen Dream, the entire women's roster. There's only five matches anyway. They should be able to make something happen with that line up.

Also Pete Dunne could defend the UK title too.

Deleted member 8583

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

I just was saying a new tv show for those title, not for the main ones.

Basically, a new tv show for the tag division and new belt.

Have wrestlers from the 3 brands compete to have some matches we normally would never see.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Alright, that would be pretty cool. I'm just spectacle that Vince would allow women on RAW or Smackdown to ever have a good match again. The most interesting thing about Evolution is that depending on how things shake out you'll potentially have something like Io vs Meiko on the card where Trish vs Alexa is pushed as a bigger match.

Fucking love lame ass Ricochet

Whenever I see One and Only I just think of Billy Gun's best theme and am disappointing when I'm not hearing it.

Deleted member 8583

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Alright, that would be pretty cool. I'm just spectacle that Vince would allow women on RAW or Smackdown to ever have a good match again. The most interesting thing about Evolution is that depending on how things shake out you'll potentially have something like Io vs Meiko on the card where Trish vs Alexa is pushed as a bigger match.

Whenever I see One and Only I just think of Billy Gun's best theme and am disappointing when I'm not hearing it.

I think it is the only way to have a decent tag division since even the mens division show lack of depth, so a show dedicated to that division and a mid card title could do wonders. The tag title matches can still happen at ppvs since they last like 8 hours now.

And a separate tv show has a better chance to be booked by HHH and not Vince.

With that said, fuck WWE (and any Republican wrestler) for making this possible:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/ic...gnant-wife-to-hospital-to-deliver-baby.62779/

Last edited:

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
I give Summerslam TWO Meltzer-stars. I'm glad Roman won the Universal title simply because I was tired of that fucking 3-year build. And Charlotte winning the Women's title along with Becky's heel-turn were solid moments. I'm just glad Trashmella doesn't have the title anymore.

Slightconfuse

Oct 25, 2017
Romans new gimmick should,be a more popular baby face comes out to pop the crowd first.

How was the ppv main event was hilarious

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Saki tries to play games and HZK fucking steals her soul in a test of strength.

WXwNrNl.gif

The pre-match promo's also brutal with Saki downplaying herself whilst bigging up HZK's achievements (self deprecation is her thing) and HZK just doesn't give a fuck. Whilst Red Block's more interesting HZK vs Momo's point battle in Blue should be great.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
Where does everyone have the star rating for that main event?

Right now I'm sitting between a 4.23 and a 4.76

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
Just a reminder, but Evolution's looking pretty terrible at least from the main roster side. At least the NXT Women's Championship match will be good, and the MYC finals are very likely going to be great as well.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
I cant tell if Ronda was calling spots SUPER loud or just being a asshole to Bliss, in character.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
Just a reminder, but Evolution's looking pretty terrible at least from the main roster side. At least the NXT Women's Championship match will be good, and the MYC finals are very likely going to be great as well.
By any rights the Rousey/Bella match should be the same as the Bliss match, a total squash. But you know they'll try to have Rousey sell for Bella's awful wrestling (inb4 the same two gifs again).

Deleted member 13037

Where does everyone have the star rating for that main event?

Right now I'm sitting between a 4.23 and a 4.76
I'll see if I can remember any of these matches off the top of my head

New Day/Blud Bros - **
Smackdown womens - 0
AJ/Joe - ***
Miz/Bryan - **
Ronda/Alexa - 0
Roman/Brock - *** and a quarter

Caspel

Oct 27, 2017
SoCal
storyline wise, I would love to see Baron Corbin fuck over Angle and trade Finn Balor & Mike Kanellis to Smackdown for the "rights" to Nikki Bella and The Colons. Gives Raw Nikki to feud with Ronda, reunites Mika with Maria for her eventual return, and more "teams" for the terrible Raw tag-team division. Balor gets to go to Smackdown and enter in feuds with Joe/Styles/Almas/Nakamura/Bryan/Rusev while also being able to potentially reunite with The Club.

Unlikely going to happen since WWE just has people randomly switch with little to no reason, but would love to see Corbin continue to piss off Angle after his squash match tonight.

In terms of call-ups, Smackdown calls up Nikki Cross for Sanity finally and EC3.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017

lol this story is gonna be a joy to watch if this is the angle they are taking

"Becky says I don't work hard like her and I just live off my name, that's not fair!"

That's gonna go over real well.

Becky is gonna get cheered at every turn here.

Status
Not open for further replies.