• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
Nodoka is in fact rad

tjp1.4-1.gif
"check out this highlight reel"

*posts gif of her getting punched in the face*

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Well summerslam accomplished one thing and that's carmella being sent into the iron maiden.

Took a Becky Lynch heel turn to do so but hey; the ends justify the means. I am gonna miss those legit nice IG stories from Becky. And the puns. And the quinoa.

Man fuck this heel turn breh :(

If all it takes is a little heel-turn for you to lose faith in our queen, then never had any faith in her to begin with.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Well with Becky turning it means Asuka is almost definitely not turning.

So I wonder what they do. Because I don't think they can do Charlotte/Ronda at WM if Charlotte still has the title, but I don't know who she would drop it to. Maybe Becky but I doubt it. I don't think it would be Asuka because I think they'd want a heel to do it.

Maybe Shayna?

Have faith.

Our Searing Serial Killer is going to get her title run now that she's seen the light and set the rainbows on fire.

Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
This fucking show. They actually get my juices going when The Demon comes out and then Finn crushes the manager of a Piercing Pagoda in 90 seconds. I'm glad that in 90 seconds the Sizable Constable found the time to take his stupid vest off.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'll at least stay here until after Raw but afterwards I'm out until the next PPV as per my new plan of action here.

THE GUY

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Excited for Raw just to see if they might do Reigns vs. Brock vs. Strowman inside HIAC at the next PPV. It would be the hypest match in years.

Deleted member 8583

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
L.A. Park and Dr. Wagner Jr. is the ultraviolence team we need:

Triplemania is next week.

Depending on the results, we will now if there is a chance for Rush vs L.A. Park bet match happening or not.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
I think we should give a shout out to Owens, Corbin and Bliss for living by the Daivari code and trying very hard... they're winners just like the great Daivari because they went out there and had fun.

There is no losing when you do your best, participate and have fun.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
I think we should give a shout out to Owens, Corbin and Bliss for living by the Daivari code and trying very hard... they're winners just like the great Daivari because they went out there and had fun.

There is no losing when you do your best, participate and have fun.

This is all true, friend excel. But what about Becky Lynch? While she didn't win the match, she took the lessons of Daivari to heart and kept participating even after the match was over!

Sinatar

Oct 25, 2017
They are reading a letter from Tanahashi in the press conference. Says he's still not ready and is sorry.

Ok now Mr. Belt is talking...

EDIT: They are stripping Hiromu of the title....

Sinatar

Oct 25, 2017
And it's over. No idea what the rest of it was, I think they announced some matches? Only the Hiromu stuff had english subtitles.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Omega/Ishii on September 15th

Pretty much confirms Omega/Ibushi at KOPW

Sinatar

Oct 25, 2017
According to Wreddit:

9/15 Hiroshima

Omega vs Ishii (IWGP Heavy)

9/17 Beppu

Goto vs Taichi (NEVER)

Naito vs Suzuki (Special Singles)

9/23 Kobe

Tanahashi vs Okada

9/30 Long Beach

Juice vs Cody

Ospreay vs Scurll

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Here are the big Destruction tour matches

9/15 in Hiroshima

Kenny Omega vs Tomohiro Ishii (IWGP Heavyweight Title)

9/17 in Beppu

Hirooki Goto vs Taichi (NEVER Openweight Championship)

Tetsuya Naito vs Minoru Suzuki (Special Singles Match)

9/23 in Kobe

Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Kazuchika Okada

KUSHIDA vs. BUSHI (Jr. Heavyweight Title Tournament)

9/30 in Long Beach

Will Ospreay vs Marty Scurll (Jr. Heavyweight Title Tournament)

Juice Robinson vs Cody (IWGP US Heavyweight Title)

Sinatar

Oct 25, 2017
The Reddit post was updated with:

8/8 KOPW

Ospreay/Scurll vs KUSHIDA/BUSHI (IWGP Junior Heavyweight)

Seraphis Cain

Oct 25, 2017
Ayato Yoshida's working the entire Destruction tour.

Really getting the feeling he's getting signed soon, if he hasn't been already.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
I hope heel Becky's theme starts the same as her current music but then transitions to something diabolical, like Evil Doink's theme did.

Adree

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
81LeOex.png

AHHHH FUCKTHISSHITFUCKTHISSHITFUCKTHISSHITFUCKTHISSHITFUCKFUCKFUCK

FUUUUUUCK YOU YOU ABSOLUTE BALLBAGS I REALLY NEED FHW WWE TO PUT THEM IN THEIR PLACE.

I know. I know...

Funniest thing about the MMA 4HW is there is Ronda and 2.5 Bayleys in terms of fight records (I'll give Shayna some credit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.