• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Egg0

Oct 25, 2017
Breakfast foods is low key meal of the year.

They're terrible for you, but once in a while I'll slaughter a plate of pancakes, waffles, sausages, whatever you got.

Deleted member 8583

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Soups are great!

Mexican tortilla-tomato sauce soup with avocado, Vietnam pho, Korean guk, Thai soup (specially with coconut milk).

1648-TortillaSoupwAvocadoandMexican.jpg

tofu-soup-ck-1918466-x.jpg

No wonder you are such a fan of Kairi Sane!

ArmsofSleep

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Washington DC
Gabe should move evolve to Europe. That way he can use nxt people on his stream

Have they said anything about TVD being live crowd only?

Anyway the match will probably be a lot of nothing, atleast in Joppa. Austin Theory is in a No DQ match with Janela in the main event, no way he's going to work more than 5 minutes against Dream. Which sucks. Joppa also got the last Tommy End appearance in the US and that was another like 5 minute match. I don't really get the appeal outside of the novelty.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
Have they said anything about TVD being live crowd only?

Anyway the match will probably be a lot of nothing, atleast in Joppa. Austin Theory is in a No DQ match with Janela in the main event, no way he's going to work more than 5 minutes against Dream. Which sucks. Joppa also got the last Tommy End appearance in the US and that was another like 5 minute match. I don't really get the appeal outside of the novelty.
I'm sure he will be

Dude couldn't even air fucking Cedric Alexander matches last year

RoninRay

Oct 28, 2017
So what are peoples thoughts on Pro Wrestling Tees.com? There having a sale but I have heard negative things about them. The shipping seems kinda of expensive and I don't know if it's worth it to spend the extra for the soft style

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Dave interrupts Wade as he's doing his intro and Wade jokes "can you at least let me finish my intro?"

lol

Gonzalez

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So what are peoples thoughts on Pro Wrestling Tees.com? There having a sale but I have heard negative things about them. The shipping seems kinda of expensive and I don't know if it's worth it to spend the extra for the soft style
They tend to use cheap t-shirts, that attract the most lint, and fade super fast.

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
So at the Osaka show earlier this morning, this happened:

Kairi, Bayley, and Sasha doing the pirate dance. It rules. Also Roman got a pretty massive face reaction in Japan. Vince is going to just start running shows there now.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
I could go for one of those meal soups right now, Moroccan Spiced Chicken, Mexican Tomato and Rosted Pepper, phwoar

Guess it's not deep fried enough for my chums across the pond eh EH?

Status
Not open for further replies.