• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Shaneus

Oct 27, 2017
https://www.jbhifi.com.au/playstation-4/marvels-spider-man/971040/

EB for their 'Black Friday Super Sale' is 18 dollars more expensive and no Stan

Why anyone shops their I wonder
Holy shit, I've just worked out how to get that for (basically) free. I've just cancelled Stan but my wife wants it for when RuPaul starts up again, and three months of Stan is the same price (give or take $3) as Spidey.

#winning

Edit: How's it look/play on a standard PS4 (vs the Pro)?

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
probably a good idea. hope the sony store in world square has a demo

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
lol actually looking around it might have totally upped and gone yonks ago and i just never noticed

GestaltGaz

Oct 28, 2017
Just chiming in to say Mad as Hell is the best show on tv. I love anything Micallef. I only noticed tonight though, that the description in the epg is a joke too! Has this been going on since day 1? How many jokes have I missed :(

BAN PUNCHER

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Amazon has back-flipped and is 'allowing' us to buy shit from their US site again.

Thank you, oh generous retail overlord. We filthy peons are not worthy to import your glorious wares.

0wcQ2Xm.jpg

The government and Gerry Harvey can still eat my arse over the 10% GST on low cost imports.

Cunts. All of them.

lint2015

Oct 27, 2017
Amazon has back-flipped and is 'allowing' us to buy shit from their US site again.

Thank you, oh generous retail overlord. We filthy peons are not worthy to import your glorious wares.

0wcQ2Xm.jpg

The government and Gerry Harvey can still eat my arse over the 10% GST on low cost imports.

Cunts. All of them.
Does it just lead you to the Global Store though or is it an actual change? And what about Amazon Japan?

viciouskillersquirrel

Cheering your loss
Oct 25, 2017

0wcQ2Xm.jpg

Cunts. All of them.
Looks as though they recognised that without access to their US site, Amazon has no differentiators in this country.

Oct 25, 2017
Just chiming in to say Mad as Hell is the best show on tv. I love anything Micallef. I only noticed tonight though, that the description in the epg is a joke too! Has this been going on since day 1? How many jokes have I missed :(
I don't have enough Micallef in my life. I don't watch much actual broadcast tv anymore so didn't realise this even existed. I'll have to check it out.

bomma man

Oct 25, 2017
The horses are (relatively) fine, you're controlling Arthur controlling the horse. As long as you keep to paths and regulate your speed in tight/populated areas it's not a big deal. P much the same as SOTC and BOTW.

On foot movement though... total fucking garbage.

Aarglefarg

Oct 27, 2017
I got an email from Steam saying a game on my wishlist was on sale, I clicked through and it seems to be one of the ones you can't buy as it didn't change over to Australian dollars. Bah.

lint2015

Oct 27, 2017
Also the government did the copyright lobby's bidding and enacted the ISP blocking of pirate sites, so of course after a few months the copyright lobby decides that's not enough and they need to be able to decide what to block without the oversight of a court, including search engine results. And of course, the government is again working in the copyright lobby's interests to try bring this to effect.

https://torrentfreak.com/google-cri...-plan-village-roadshow-attacks-google-181121/

The existing law is fair enough, but it's pretty clear you bow to the copyright lobby and they'll just keep asking for more. This isn't in the interests of an open and unfettered internet.

wonzo

Oct 25, 2017
I got an email from Steam saying a game on my wishlist was on sale, I clicked through and it seems to be one of the ones you can't buy as it didn't change over to Australian dollars. Bah.
yeah i have a handful of things that arent available to buy and its kinda funny watching them slowly pop up with prices again

ThatWasAJoke

Oct 28, 2017
So I went to the Sydney CBD today to find a nice jacket, went to 10+ big stores and couldn't find a single acceptable one for anything below $100. Is it a seasonal thing, did I miss some hidden gem? Kind of weird

bobnowhere

Oct 26, 2017
Elsewhere for 8 minutes
2bh I think the game is abandoned and sold very very few copies. I have at least 3-4 of the very highest game owners on steam on my friendslist and not a single purchase and only a couple have it on their wishlists.

viciouskillersquirrel

Cheering your loss
Oct 25, 2017
Argh! I just snapped off one of the HDMI inputs into the TV!

The other two still work (thank goodness), but now I'm thinking the TV may still be on its last legs.

What makes a TV good these days? Any brands or models I should be looking for a good deal on?