• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

jambo

Oct 25, 2017
JeNa7Df.png

AusGAF lives on, in a new... Era.

Last edited:

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
AUSTRALIANS LET US ALL REJOICE FOR WE ARE YOUNG AND FREEEEEEEEEEE
FOR GOLDEN SOIL AND WEalth for toiillll our home is girrrrt by seaaaaaaaaa
for laaands abounds in naaaatures gifts offf beauty richhh and raaaare
neer neerrr, duh duh naryy naaah, nee neee
ADVAAAANCE AUSTRRAAAALIA FAAAAAIR
duhh duhr neer nerrr dnnn leee msss SING ADVAAAAAANCE AUSTRAAAAAALIA FAIIIIIIIR

Oct 25, 2017
Favourite AusGAF moments:

- Untoldhero got us all to buy a bag of shit. Everyone was disappointed and we never did it again
- The majority of users all changed their Avatar to some variation of legend166's Sydney Swans logo

I try explaining these things to my family but it only serves to damage the relationship

Kritz

Oct 25, 2017
Using actual faces on an online forum like i ain't gonna get doxxed. Ain't no terrorists winning here.

Hamchan

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Hello I am new here.

Most of you don't know me but I hope you are very welcoming.

OP
OP
jambo

jambo

Oct 25, 2017
I'm eating some Thai Chilli and Garlic Sauce Shapes and they're alright.

laoni

Oct 25, 2017
Decided to go with my old Robin avatar, I wasn't a prolific poster, so, people would probably recognise avatar over name

l2iv6

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I've gotta resize my stupid Keanu Reeves avatar, so I'll have to do it later

Oct 25, 2017
VIC, AUSTRALIA
Reminder that I put up bargain guides for most new release games over at PressStart, link here.

If you are looking for something in particular shout out and I'll post in here if I find something.

Ygg2Mb.gif

Mavis

Oct 25, 2017
Blue Mountains
Hi all.... ooh fuck the quick reply text styling is hurting my brain.... Make it stop! Zorlaczerohero btw.

Anyone going to Madman in Melbourne next weekend? Driving down from Sydney with the wife, kids and a drinking problem...

l2iv6

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
It feels super weird not clicking on the gaming community to get here! And I actually have to scroll through other threads to find it, ah!