• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

.Detective.

Oct 27, 2017

Today it's -20 C in Toronto, but with the windchill(the opposite of humidex in summer), the actual feel is closer between -30 and -35. It's strange because it hasn't been this cold in a very, very long time(think pre-2000's) since winters here have been pretty mild for almost 20 years.

Maybe we should combine our -30 C with the near 50 C some parts of Australia has been experiencing, to get a perfect 20 C

:)

Shaneus

Oct 27, 2017
AusGAF, why in the fuck am I tempted by AC7? I have basically no interest in the franchise yet I'm curious to check it out.

I dont have it im still using main Foxtel, but i know Kayo is not 4K its 1080/50 depending on what you are streaming on. Foxtel dont have much in 4K anyway unless you are into cricket it looks great in 4K but its still a shit sport in my book.
Hm. I didn't realise they streamed some stuff in 1080/50, I wonder if that includes F1 as well? I've downloaded races at 50fps and they look so much better than regular broadcasts.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
i'm tempted too but waiting for sale price probs. i kinda want to see the vr as well

BAN PUNCHER

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm waiting until the Idolm@ster plane skins arrive.

latest

DEATH FROM ABOVE

endlessflood

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Australia (GMT+10)
AusGAF, why in the fuck am I tempted by AC7? I have basically no interest in the franchise yet I'm curious to check it out.
It's great. On PS4 the pre-order bonus of an HD remaster of AC5 is huge too, I played it for the first time over the weekend and loved it. It still holds up as a great game, even if the ground detail is absolutely comical :)

I'm actually enjoying the AC7 MP too, which I really wasn't expecting too. The matches are quick (5 minute timer) and fun:

Hm. I didn't realise they streamed some stuff in 1080/50, I wonder if that includes F1 as well? I've downloaded races at 50fps and they look so much better than regular broadcasts.
They offer a free trial, so just wait until Melbourne (weekend of 17 Mar) and sign up. That's basically what my friends and I are doing. If it's no good, then nothing lost. If it's good then we'll keep the subscription.

i'm tempted too but waiting for sale price probs. i kinda want to see the vr as well
I haven't tried it in VR yet, but I'm sure it'll be amazing (but short). I bought a physical copy so I can try it on my friend's PSVR :)

I'm waiting until the Idolm@ster plane skins arrive.

latest

DEATH FROM ABOVE
No big flyable bombers this time around, so no huge canvases like the B-2. But the YF-23 and A-10C are still pretty damn big :)

Shaneus

Oct 27, 2017
This doesn't make it any easier.

Shit, I have Ace Combat 6 on 360 that I don't think I ever played. Maybe I should actually play that instead. Also have Assault Horizon on PC.

Overflow

Oct 29, 2017
Wollongong
This doesn't make it any easier.

Shit, I have Ace Combat 6 on 360 that I don't think I ever played. Maybe I should actually play that instead. Also have Assault Horizon on PC.
I similarly have had no interest in the series previously but have been tempted to jump in on AC7. Salty that I missed out on the AC5 bonus though, so don't have any reason to pay full retail at the moment!

Deleted member 40102

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 19, 2018
Duudes what is with the heat ? Just arrived to australia 2 weeks a ago and im use to air conditioning in hot weather not just a freaking fan with +40 degree......

I cant wait for february to cool off a little.

Wombat_Lover

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jan 20, 2019
Amazon has shipped RE2. Will be getting it tomorrow. So happy to play it a day early.

viciouskillersquirrel

Cheering your loss
Oct 25, 2017
Meanwhile, in Brisbane, I just had a meeting with a project manager who was wearing a cardigan because the aircon in this building is cranked up so high.

BAN PUNCHER

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Meanwhile, in Brisbane, I just had a meeting with a project manager who was wearing a cardigan because the aircon in this building is cranked up so high.
At least they put a jumper on for the greater good instead of fiddling with the A/C for their own preferred temperature or CCing the entire building a passive aggressive email that it's "too cold and if I get sick my kids will starve and die waaaaaaaaaaaaaa".

Fucking cunts.

Fuck I hate offices.

viciouskillersquirrel

Cheering your loss
Oct 25, 2017
At least they put a jumper on for the greater good instead of fiddling with the A/C for their own preferred temperature or CCing the entire building a passive aggressive email that it's "too cold and if I get sick my kids will starve and die waaaaaaaaaaaaaa".

Fucking cunts.

Fuck I hate offices.
I can't hate - dude was rocking that cardie like David Beckham in a pair of leather pants.

But yes, the air conditioning is a legitimate issue. It's so uneven I'm sitting there with rolled up sleeves in the same meeting room.

Wombat_Lover

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jan 20, 2019
Time to cook up some Chevapi for Australia Day and not that crap woolies sells, but real good ones from certain butchers.

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
if i have the wherewithal i might make a lamb run before dinner

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
god i was afraid that was going to be Kelly-Anne C being a fucking racist on national TV or something

*checks twitter*

oh that happened also

Oct 25, 2017
VIC, AUSTRALIA
How does the Feb for a Fiver deal work?
Kayo's Feb for a Fiver deal is the perfect chance for you to check out everything on Kayo and getting started is easy! All you need to do is sign up to Kayo's Basic Subscription (usually $25/month) between 28 Jan and 4 Feb, 2019 and you'll only be charged $5 for your first month.

For those looking at Kayo, deal on their front page.

Shaneus

Oct 27, 2017
Hmmmm. Shame that doesn't last until the start of the F1 season (or meaningful season of any other sport).

OP
OP
jambo

jambo

Oct 25, 2017
Only way to watch the ODIs at the moment is through Kayo/Foxtel.

Seven only got the Tests. Good thing they're the best part.

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Like, I'd understand being upset if it was something like a Ted Bundyburger where they made it look like the decapitated form of a serial killer's victim or whatever, but "haha see we put a line of flour on top and named it after a drug kingpin" seems like something you'd either chuckle or groan and roll your eyes at and then move on with your day

endlessflood

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Australia (GMT+10)

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017