• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 12352

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Jesus Christ the way those assholes were manhandling the kid. I dread to think what would have happened to him if there weren't cameras on them.

Good on the lad for doing it, though.

hidys

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
The 'only 19 votes' line is complete bullshit.

He is there because 250000 Queenslanders voted for a far-right party.

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
SDhVBXa.jpg

Deleted member 25600

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
The 'only 19 votes' line is complete bullshit.

He is there because 250000 Queenslanders voted for a far-right party.
First Preference votes. Thousands of people voted for his party at the time and the party allocates those votes down their list of cantidates. 19 listed him directly as their first preference

Deleted member 1698

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
First Preference votes. Thousands of people voted for his party at the time and the party allocates those votes down their list of cantidates. 19 listed him directly as their first preference

We can say with absolute certainty that the people of qld didn't intentionally elect him.

We can't say for certainty that they wouldn't have elected him...

After all george christensen is still there, someone from the liberals must have a heck of a job stopping him from commenting.

ShadowAUS

Feb 20, 2019
Australia
Yep, I did point out in one of my earlier posts that it was 19 below the line votes. hidys is correct in the fact that the biggest issue is still how prevalent idolisation is of the shitstain that is Pauline Hanson and the One Nation party is in large parts of Queensland.

Sure.
But no one in Australia actually votes below the line.
I vote below the line ;_; though for sure not many others do.

HaNotsri

Usage of alt-account.
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The kid is a hero, Anning slapping him is understandable but not going after him after the initial reaction.

The guys on top of him should go to jail though. That's not a reasonable amount of force since the kid could die.

A lot of kids are killed every year by adults holding them with force. Still it'snot considered an act of violence.

Zeroro

Oct 27, 2017
I hope this dude getting egged becomes a trend whenever he's speaking publicly. That would rule.

lint2015

Oct 27, 2017
Sure.
But no one in Australia actually votes below the line.
I did, until they changed it so you don't have to vote below to not get your preferences allocated the way the party you voted 1 for above the line wanted. It literally took hours of preparation researching each and every stupid party and what they stood for, sorting them out from most favourable to least favourable. And then another five good minutes at the booth numbering everything.

But was such a colossal waste of time and effort just to make sure your vote counts the way you want it to that you could probably say no one does it and still be right.

I'll still research as many of the parties as I can, but it's good to not to need to number all of them now.

Last edited:

hidys

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Fine.
6.14% of Queenslanders voted below the line.
The vast majority do not.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
that kids look of concentration as he smashes the egg is admirable. dedication to the shot. fuck anning, puckered cats anus that he is

-shadow-

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Wouldn't you get violent if attacked from behind? He can't know it's an egg. Have you ever been attacked yourself?

I think it's worse that people there are ok with the kid being crushed by those assholes. Because they have no excuse.
Not only did he turn around to take a moment to assess what happened, he clearly looked straight at the kid before making a decision call. As a politician, he should know better than slapping someone, let alone someone who looks that young. Even if you are going to defend the first hit as an instinctive reaction, he went after the kid after that. He went in full pursuit before someone jumped in between.

Oct 29, 2017
Australia
Wouldn't you get violent if attacked from behind? He can't know it's an egg. Have you ever been attacked yourself?

I think it's worse that people there are ok with the kid being crushed by those assholes. Because they have no excuse.

Slapping him shouldn't be his first reaction. Especially when giving an interview in a room full of journalists. I mean he's a politician for crying out loud, he should be able to control himself. Him slapping the kid just tells me how much of an asshole he really is.

I work in retail and I once got spat on by a customer, I swore at the person but my reaction wasn't to physically assault the person.

ShadowAUS

Feb 20, 2019
Australia
Mine was from WA. I actually vote by going backwards, it's easier to vote by who is the worst. (Usually religious parties...)
I do the same, I usually know my first 3 or so choices but I find it easier voting from worst. This upcoming election will be interesting with the rising popularity of the Shooters, Fishers and Farmers party in my local seat and the surrounding seats in country NSW, I'm curious how this most recent terrorist attack will fare on their chances. Whatever the case they'll be at the back of my preferences with Christian Democrats and Liberals.

BlueRose

Oct 25, 2017
The group of grown men restraining the teenager are using excessive and unnecessary force. He wasn't resisting or fighting back. Fraser Anning should most definitely be taken to task for his assault as well. Never mind the retaliation shot, he clearly took a moment to assess the situation before he went in for another hit on a teenage boy.

ShadowAUS

Feb 20, 2019
Australia
For those curious.

Unless the ongoing investigation finds anything egregious it's now up to the boy as to whether charges will be pressed on Anning or any of the other blokes involved. I don't know whether Provocation is still a valid defence in Victoria (it is in QLD) but if it is it's unlikely anything will happen to Anning but his goons could very well be charged for assault with regards to the chokehold and kicking.