• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

lint2015

Oct 27, 2017
I am often at a complete loss of who to put dead last. Half of the parties are equally fucking terrible.
Well with the new rules you just have to select at least six parties above the line or six candidates below the line (and any more if you want) and your vote will be exhausted once your preferences run out, so you can just ignore the scum parties on the ballot without having to think which of them are worse.

boredandlazy

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Well with the new rules you just have to select at least six parties above the line or six candidates below the line (and any more if you want) and your vote will be exhausted once your preferences run out, so you can just ignore the scum parties on the ballot without having to think which of them are worse.
It's somewhat cathartic putting them at the bottom though. :p

Deleted member 25600

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
mbDXZCh.jpg

zDlD3uo.jpg

Mechaplum

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2017
JP
That excessive force and choking the kid, exactly the type of bully mentality with so much pent up fear/hate.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Ishaan Tharoor @ishaantharoor

This senator was elected with *19* votes. Then issued the most shocking post-terror attack statement I've read in a long time. Then gets egged by a kid. Then punches the kid and sees his henchmen absurdly fall all over him.

7:43 AM - Mar 16, 2019

Gillian Brockell @gbrockell

He could have died https://twitter.com/angesbiz/status/1106797212627922944?s=21 …

7:47 AM - Mar 16, 2019

Ange Recchia @angesbiz

He is in my daughter's circle of friends. He was wrestled to the ground in a choke hold by four grown men and lost consciousness. pic.twitter.com/qml1y1uUTb

1:59 AM - Mar 16, 2019

Deleted member 1445

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, it's just an egg. Perhaps it constitutes assault in NZ Australia, don't know. But he wasn't doing anything else afterwards, wasn't running away, and wasn't being aggressive. So the punches, and the takedown are all assault in and of themselves as they are not in self defense, nor because he needed to be restrained. Hope they do time for that.

Last edited:

Zelas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh yeah, its definitely a problem Muslims created. Racist white people definitely haven't been a terror for everyone for hundreds of years.

Window

Oct 27, 2017
I mean, it's just an egg. Perhaps it constitutes assault in NZ, don't know. But he wasn't doing anything else afterwards, wasn't running away, and wasn't being aggressive. So the punches, and the takedown are all assault in and of themselves as they are not in self defense, nor because he needed to be restrained. Hope they do time for that.
This was in Australia btw. He's an Australian senator.

GSG

Oct 25, 2017
So a bunch of fully grown men(including the racist fuck senator) physically assaulted a kid over an egg? What a bunch of snowflakes

I bet they felt hard after tackling and abusing a kid that is probably less than half of each of their weights.

I hope the kid presses charges against all of them. That went way beyond self defense.

Psamtik

Oct 27, 2017
Next time it'll be a fist, or an elbow.

Nazis should be afraid to show their faces in public.

Xiao Hu

Chicken Chaser
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
He doesn't deserve an egg to his head. Should have been a fucking hammer to his skull to let that hot air out.

DFG

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He just smacked a kid in the face twice. Is he gonna get charged the shit cunt?

DFG

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#EggBoy and #EggANazi top two trending makes me so happy. We need a new thread just that

Oct 28, 2017