• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

skullmuffins

Oct 25, 2017

Nigel Tufnel

Mar 5, 2019
dKotiRN.png

Dr. Feel Good

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck people like this who make this news and political climate worse off. This isn't a god damn reality show you idiots.

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Sounds like a bunch of empty promises meant to advertise his book.

Voytek

Oct 25, 2017
The secret is he didn't think Americans were actually dumb enough to vote for Donald Trump but once they did he (being a career politician) had to toe the party line to keep the people who vote for him happy. People like Lindsey Graham do whatever it takes to keep their job and that is the only thing they truly care about.

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't Graham bombing hard in his state until he became a true believer?

It doesn't seem like a conspiracy, dude wants to keep his seat.

He was always an opportunist.

Doran

Jun 9, 2018
Wasn't Graham bombing hard in his state until he became a true believer?

It doesn't seem like a conspiracy, dude wants to keep his seat.

He was always an opportunist.

This is the most likely true scenario. I am expecting a lot of "maybe this could have happened possibly" type stuff from this dude.

Jon Carter

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
He forced a woman to get an abortion. That would finish him in the GOP.

It definitely wouldn't. The GOP only has values when it's convenient to them. They would deflect and say it's a hypocritical smear job from the Democrats on a good man who just made a mistake, and only a few would go as far as saying he made a mistake.

devilhawk

Oct 27, 2017
Being an anti-Trump Republican in South Carolina would have definitely given him a tougher primary fight.

I think people just want this blackmail shit to be true because it adds spiciness to The News, their favorite reality tv show.
Nah. A long time incumbent republican can easily get reelected without publicly becoming Trump's lapdog. The vast majority of GOP members don't do the Trump slobbering on camera shit that Graham does. They just vote whatever which way Trump tells them to and avoid at all cost criticizing him.

You think if Graham decides not to play golf with Trump on Saturday or publicly praise and defend him on a Sunday show, that he would suddenly be primaried and then lose? Come on now. Trump has either broke Graham Reek-style or still actively has something on him.

Daphne

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I feel so conflicted on this kind of stuff. Unless it's pedophilia. Outing him is wrong (if that's what it is). But my god he's done so much harm to the LGBT community.
I've had so many discussions on this over the years and I always come to the same conclusion. Outing is wrong and should never be done with one exception. That exception is a public figure who has deliberately used their career to harm the LGBT community, and the best example of that is a Congessmember voting for anti-LGBT laws.

I don't think this "news" is about any of this in any case.

Zed

Oct 28, 2017
99% of the time when people hype up news like this they have nothing significant.

This is probably hype for something that he has no actual concrete proof of, something very minor, or for a theory.

This is likely going an Al Capone's vault event.

CHC

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Just like when Maddow had Trump's MEGATON tax returns

Falling for this shit is like left-wing Hannity crap

Forget it

gaugebozo

Oct 25, 2017
To be honest, although there are rumors, I think the truth is he enjoys power. He likes being the cleaner fish on the shark.