• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mr X

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia / US
I just assumed it was due to poll numbers. When he bad mouthed trump, his numbers tanked, but as soon as he started kissing trump's ass, his poll numbers jumped.

ChippyTurtle

Banned
Oct 13, 2018
Trump gives no loyalty to his lapdogs, if Graham stops being useful, he'll smear and mock him all the same.

I think part of why Republicans are so afraid of Trump, is if they don't obey Trump, their numbers sink and support dries up, but if they do bow, and Trump decides to dump them, the base will go along with it and instead mock them for their loyalty. Romney is probably the only one who does not get really affected, but he staked his shit early, and though Trump will smear him, at least he cant be called a lapdog.

Deleted member 11413

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
^^^

There's tons of rumors flying around, many horrific so we'll need Gym Jordan-levels of damaging to off him.

You don't call shots you can't make, after all.
Last time I checked Jordan still has his seat after letting thousands of young men be abused. Don't think this country cares enough about male victims (or victims in general).

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Republican Senator from South Carolina understands that it's better to be inside Donald's circle than out. Author raises awareness of upcoming book by pretending otherwise.

Unless you're unwaveringly religious (Romney) or fear losing your Senate seat (lol Collins), there's no benefit being a principled Republican in the modern GOP.

Gaetz and Stefanik were nobodies outside their constituents and they rose to MAGA fame by their shameless public defense of Donald. Gaetz gets to ride along on AF1 and gets box seats at sporting events with POTUS. Pedo defender Jim Jordan defends Donald and no one blackmailed Jim with his OSU coaching career. The GOP does this shit willingly. And there will be no consequences after Donald leaves. They'll have other jobs lined up or get re-elected because American conservatives aren't going to hold it against anyone for sucking up to racist rapey Emperor.

Graham has gone full MAGA and he's "smart" enough to just limit it to public behaviour that will get press coverage for Donald to see. He's not going to do anything behind the scenes for Donald that would lead to his own criminal conviction like Cohen and Stone.

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
The truth is Trump became President. Trump called Ted Cruz's dad the Zodiac Killer...

They all bend over backwards and lost their spines in 2016 when Trump won to get their "goals" accomplished of destroying the US over enriching themselves and old white men like them.

Baji Boxer

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
I'm not sure I could care less that a fiction author is teasing some vaugue political news without a release date. Put up or shut up.

danm999

Oct 29, 2017
Sydney
It's a grift Graham flipped because Trump is insanely popular in the GOP and there aren't any consequences for being inconsistent

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's not a secret, they are just enjoying riding his coattails. These are people, that at best, were ignored before. Now they are hated for their grovelling (mostly by people that can't vote them out anyway) but also loved by the Trump base, which will get out to vote.

They realize the generation of 70 years old voting for anyone with an R by their name is dying and have moved onto the new base.

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
I am also disappointed we live in an era of twitter teases, but... he's an incredible author though, check out Power of the Dog and The Cartel.

Oct 26, 2017
South Carolina
I just assumed it was due to poll numbers. When he bad mouthed trump, his numbers tanked, but as soon as he started kissing trump's ass, his poll numbers jumped.

That's just it, it's not working or not working enough.

www.newsweek.com

Poll: Lindsey Graham Nearly Tied With SC Democrat Challenger in GOP State

Lindsey Graham is statistically tied with Democratic challenger Jaime Harrison, with the staunch pro-Trump incumbent seeing his favorability ratings plummet among independent voters.

In South Fucking Cackalaky.

It may be the reason, or it's not. It's one of those rumors I've heard, or it's not. We wont know unless this guy legitimately bring the goods, or its truly revealed in the future by someone/something else.

Last time I checked Jordan still has his seat after letting thousands of young men be abused. Don't think this country cares enough about male victims (or victims in general).

Tha'ts the caliber of scandal power it would take to dump someone of that level, to say it again.

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
This is stupid. Just inform the fucking public of what's going on without the charades and build up.

GoldenEye 007

Roll Tide, Y'all!
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
That's just it, it's not working or not working enough.

www.newsweek.com

Poll: Lindsey Graham Nearly Tied With SC Democrat Challenger in GOP State

Lindsey Graham is statistically tied with Democratic challenger Jaime Harrison, with the staunch pro-Trump incumbent seeing his favorability ratings plummet among independent voters.

In South Fucking Cackalaky.

It may be the reason, or it's not. It's one of those rumors I've heard, or it's not. We wont know unless this guy legitimately bring the goods, or its truly revealed in the future by someone/something else.

Tha'ts the caliber of scandal power it would take to dump someone of that level, to say it again.
I remember seeing that too. Graham's poll numbers were crushing everyone else. There have been recent polls to indicate he's barely above the Dem candidate?

wow

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's a grift Graham flipped because Trump is insanely popular in the GOP and there aren't any consequences for being inconsistent

there was a two day gap between Graham being Trump and Russia's most vocal critic and golfing and slurping the president. There was no transitional behavior. No softening of stance and no publicly obvious event.

CREAMY BUT NOT BASELESS SPECULATION AHEAD:

my speculation based on how his Trump behavior literally flipped overnight — at the same time he began to alter and soften his Russian hawk stance — is that Russia saw him as a potential blocker in the senate and pointed to or gave Trump something extremely powerful - with evidence that shook Lindsey into instant submission.

his Russia hawk stance slowly evaporated too.

just to get it out there- Lindsey's voters know he's probably gay and they don't mind. now does this author have that kind of bombshell or just the far less nowHell, even if he's not- he knows everybody thinks he is. So it ain't that.

one more possibility is David Pecker's DeadDrop Safe. Everyone at the National Enquirer knew that's where untold bodies were buried - that's how Trump used Michael Cohen to get Falwell Jr to flip the evangelicals for Trump- which was bizarre at the time - actual evidence of a three way with his wife and some pool boy (literally) and that entire thing just went away magically afterCohen "fixed it" FOR FREE!!

that case mysterious died after Barr arrived but may still be happening quietly.

also if you want to spend ten minutes on Google, watch a skip lapse of Graham before and after his "evolution " on Trump. The guy looks fucking terrible and getting worse. His skin has become mottled, eyes bloodshot, and his jowls puffy and bloated. His language has gone from Cotillion Ball chaperone to ill tempered potty mouth who snaps obscenities when cornered- he's not imitating his new boss - it's only when he's trapped. His patience has plummeted.

to me it looks like stress or insomnia or alcohol or some combination of all three but it's glaring and distinct. Don't take my word forit there's almost daily footage showing the rapid decline.

could be aging- could be normal stress- but it reeks of pure terror.

Now, does this author have that kind of bombshell or just the far less devastating "scoop" that Lindsey Graham his Russia hawk stance slowly evaporated too. 64 year old unmarried confirmed bachelor Senator with a swishy demeanor is gay? If it's that he may as well call the book "Well Dur! My Sherlock Holmes Awakening "

sangreal

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He's up for re-election in SC and was full of shit when he bashed Trump anyway. He was anti-Trump because he thought Trump was going to lose

Not a big mystery

Don Fluffles

Oct 28, 2017
nJv1SgD9MhIfZCMxiXYWFDsFnDMAKyqtmrPGaE036g0.jpg

I think it's just pretty much the trump's entire base that are its dogs.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
shut the fuck up and release that shit asap

what the fuck at all this stupid shit. the people that have this dirt on all these ppl and just sit on it piss me the fuck off

Deleted member 16365

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I guarantee you that in secret they hate Trump. Probably talk copious amounts of shit about him.

Publicly they're going to praise and follow him because they need his cult to keep them in power. The GOP is spineless and Trump is too stupid to realize that it's not actual loyalty. They're just acting in their own self interests

adamsappel

Oct 27, 2017
The truth is Trump became President. Trump called Ted Cruz's dad the Zodiac Killer...

They all bend over backwards and lost their spines in 2016 when Trump won to get their "goals" accomplished of destroying the US over enriching themselves and old white men like them.

The Internet joke is that Ted Cruz is the Zodiac Killer. Trump said Ted's dad helped kill JFK. And that Ted's wife was ugly. And yet:

imrs.php

Aug 2, 2018
I swear this is the same shit as what the right did when Obama was in office. Every fucking five minutes it was "The big scandal that will take down ______"

So much bullshit flung at the wall nothing sticks and it all becomes background noise. And then even if something actually true comes along by that point it doesn't even matter (see impeachment )

OP
OP
WhySoDevious

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
Sorry for the bump... still no reveal, but he has said on several occasions on Twitter that it is coming, closer to the election, so an October surprise for sure.

This tweet today, though, might shed some light on what's coming...

Orb

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
I, too, know what made Lindsay Graham "flip." Please follow me on Twitter and subscribe to my newsletter and buy my books and I pinkie promise I will reveal it in approximately some months.

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry for the bump... still no reveal, but he has said on several occasions on Twitter that it is coming, closer to the election, so an October surprise for sure.

This tweet today, though, might shed some light on what's coming...

This dudes just annoying at this point.

If you have information that should be shared, then share it. Stop hyping it up with little teasers like it's the next big Box Office hit. This is real life, not a Marvel movie.