• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MrNewVegas

Oct 27, 2017
Yikes. That's scary. That poor woman and the shit she's gone through over the dumb fuck president.

marrec

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So first Soros and now Clintons?

This seems more coordinated than a "lone wolf".

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
First Soros and now this? Sounds highly coordinated.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I just saw this on tv. This is all crazy and yet at the same time not surprising. No ownership of this rhetoric is being taken.

Tbm24

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sounds like it's linked to the SOROS bomb. I don't think they live that far from each other?

marrec

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

NEW: An explosive device was found on Wednesday morning by a technician who screens mail for Bill and Hillary Clinton. It was similar to the device found at George Soros's home, via @WRashbaum

Saya

Oct 25, 2017

A senior law enforcement official tells NBC4 a suspicious package was found at the Chappaqua home of Hillary and Bill Clinton.

The concern is the package is similar to the bomb found in the mailbox of George Soros' home in the same county days earlier.

marrec

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
In other news, how do you become a technician that screens mail for explosive devices? That sounds fun.

Hollywood Duo

Oct 25, 2017
Yikes. That's scary. That poor woman and the shit she's gone through over the dumb fuck president.
Eh they have Secret Service, she'll be fine.
So first Soros and now Clintons?

This seems more coordinated than a "lone wolf".
I'm not so sure about that. If you can mail out 1 bomb you can mail out 2 bombs. Hell you can drop them off at the same time even considering they live in the same area.

Sain

Nov 13, 2017
This is despicable, but frankly, felt inevitable. The right has been weaponizing hate for a long time now and people like George Soros and Hillary Clinton have long been public enemy 1/1a in their eyes.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
This is despicable, but frankly, felt inevitable. The right has been weaponizing hate for a long time now and people like George Soros and Hillary Clinton have long been public enemy 1/1a in their eyes.
Yeah and Trump took this to a whole 'other level. He's an instigator of the highest order. That's my biggest beef with Trump. He's incredibly divisive.

MIMIC

Dec 18, 2017
The bomb got onto their property? Just reading some of the headlines, at it says "at the home."

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
Maybe when we let a political party literally demonize a couple for like 30 years, that's a bad idea?

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
This is the same as vandalizing an office according to Chuck Schumer. Both sides and all that.

GameShrink

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
As a fellow Westchester resident, I wouldn't be too surprised if this was a local nutcase. Despite being one of the richest areas in the country (second only to San Francisco) and the most prominent suburb in blue NY, there are a ton of diehard Trump supporters here.

There's also been a large influx of multigenerational Hispanic families pooling their funds and purchasing homes in formerly all-white neighborhoods, which has led to a lot of racial anxiety for conservative dopes (despite the fact that these families are always way more laid-back and pleasant than Westchester "natives" could ever be).

Poltergust

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
If the bomb is similar to the one found at Soros's place, then it's likely from the same person, right?

This guy needs to get caught ASAP.

ArtVandelay

User requested permanent ban
Banned
May 29, 2018
I don't even get it. She lost and she has no political clout anymore. How is she still the bogeyman?

Creamie

Avenger
Nov 14, 2017
Two bombs at two major democratic public figures? Let's not use the word "terrorist" on a potential white person just yet.