• We are delighted to introduce GiftBot 2.0, the next generation of our popular gifting feature. To celebrate, we'll be giving away some incredible prizes over the coming weeks in one big Giveaway Extravaganza!

Autistic ERA |OT| Slippin' on by on ASD

Oct 25, 2017
...t-three thousand dollars...
since this thread is now out of the spotlight again: it's about four thousand euro to do so as an adult in the Netherlands. It does fall under normal health insurance though, so you'd never really pay any of that. But expenses aside, the resources available are far more extensive than in most countries, so I suppose one should be grateful for that.

Also, this country is basically what you get if an entire people was on the spectrum and build a country anyway.

you could say it's: Spectrum In Disguise! *tudu-dudu, DU!*

Sophia

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Oct 25, 2017
Being in the shadows is okay. My sensory issues have been flaring up lately anyhow. >_>;

OniLinkPlus

Oct 25, 2017
Woah, Bed Bath & Beyond where I currently live has weighted blankets. Of course they are still prohibitively expensive though :(

OP
OP
JonnyDBrit

JonnyDBrit

Oct 25, 2017
I must admit the concept of a specifically weighted blanket has me curious. I normally just have a fairly high tog quilt wise, but it is comfy in how secure it feels.

OniLinkPlus

Oct 25, 2017
A lot of my autie friends from other places have weighted blankets and have given huge praise for them as comfort objects, I've gotten to try having weight on me before and enjoyed it so I very much would like to get one for myself. Too bad the cost is like $1/lB of user's body weight