- Dec 22, 2017
I will run them all down for you.
- 2 weeks off the lot i had to take it in for low idle issues, and AC condensation leaking into the passenger area.
- 2 months off the lot, had to take it in for low idle issues and had a ECU re-flash done.
- Just last month I had to take it in for what was a loose strut mount. The car had 6k miles on it. A loose strut mount!
- The car rattles so much in the cabin, that it drives my crazy. Rattles from the back, the sides, the driver and passenger sides.
- The front windows rattle when lowered to anything but fully lowered or fully raised.
- The Windows close so tightly, they ruined my tint by scuffing them all up.
- The CVT and its shift points are choppy and maybe the worst automatic I have ever driven.
What are you thinking about getting next? Any ideas?