• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ManaByte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California

From what he's said the Tony/Nebula scene plays out completely different than what the guy on Reddit claims. The Reddit guy heard the part of about them playing the paper football and then built an elaborate fan fiction around it.

Neece

Oct 27, 2017
I hope some of that is real. Particularly that Wakanda gets some grieving time. And the Hawkeye part.

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Imagine if a bunch of the GOTG cast protested James Gunn's firing and asked to get killed off in Endgame only for Disney to rehire the guy after the film was nearly done.

That's not stuff works but imagine

Last edited:

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Wow at that "rumor"/"leak"....

Just simply wow. I don't even know where to start unpacking that.

I am at a point where watching new TV spots/trailers, press interviews and stuff is completely useless. There is nothing to unpack, they don't show/talk about shit so the best experience is just reading fake as fuck spoilers/leaks.

Last edited:

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Man these trailers/TV spots are just getting more and more absurd. 0 footage from Endgame in this!

Vamphuntr

Oct 25, 2017
I think it's pretty cool a lot of the movie is basically hidden away so far as trailers for Infinity Wars spoiled the big battle lol

They are definitely not showing much Ronin, Captain Marvel, Thor, Nebula and Hulk in these trailers.

I'm excited to know what is next for the Avengers after this or if there is more Avengers at all. I suppose there will be a teaser to the new evil thing or thread to link all of the future movies together like the infinity stones did? Phase 4 of the MCU is starting with Spider Man Far From Home and that phase is supposed to be 5 years long.

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Looking back, they definitely spoiled a lot of stuff in Infinity War. Despite the misdirections with the stones, they had scenes from the act 3 climax in trailers both on Titan and on Wakanda. There was still a lot of stuff in the movie that wasn't in the trailer (like the big one of Thor dropping in Wakanda) but overall, IW trailers were far more revealing than Endgame... it's not even close in fact.

I don't even know if we have seen anything from act 2 in Endgame trailers yet.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Looking back, they definitely spoiled a lot of stuff in Infinity War. Despite the misdirections with the stones, they had scenes from the act 3 climax in trailers both on Titan and on Wakanda. There was still a lot of stuff in the movie that wasn't in the trailer (like the big one of Thor dropping in Wakanda) but overall, IW trailers were far more revealing than Endgame... it's not even close in fact.

I don't even know if we have seen anything from act 2 in Endgame trailers yet.
That was the biggest thing that pissed me off about the trailers tbh. Without reading leaks, you pretty much knew how the movie was going to flow just from all the trailer. The misdirection didnt even help all that much. GoT and Endgame are doing an awesome job with their trailers and marketing this time around thankfully.

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
The main misdirection was the chronology of the movie because Thanos was always shown with two stones. People didn't know if Wakanda fight came first or Titan fight. Turns out it was all happening concurrently and Thanos on Titan was before Thanos on Wakanda. Hell he had 4 stones going into Titan.

Big mystery on where he got the Soul stone as well. Though I think people who analyzed the trailers and footage pieced together the story/plot/chronology of the movie especially when a facebook video leaked Thanos having 5 of the stones on Wakanda as he teleported in.

Vamphuntr

Oct 25, 2017
I would also guess that the time travelling thing is the big misdirection in this. It was known for so long from all the set photos they've allowed and released showing it that I would be surprised if it's actually about what we are lead to believe. Considering Dr Strange could have used the time stone to rewind time I sure hope there is more to their use of the quantum realm.

liquidtmd

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Hawkeye being on the ship laughing is interesting, or being there at all

I've not kept up with the leaks and much footage for a bit but I was initially thinking he wouldn't be recruited before the initial 'trip to hit up Thanos' fight

I initially guessed wrongly it seems that Tony would get back to earth, they go off to fight Thanos (whilst Tony stayed on earth), lose or win pointlessly in the first 25 minutes, then they'd go back to earth, timeskip, then Black Window would seek him out in Japan for the AntMan plan

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
so judging from GoT Season 8 Episode 1, it will be completely impossible to avoid End Game spoilers on twitter.

Im getting all sorts of tweets, re-tweets and shit from GoT. I dont particularly care, im not a "OMGSPOILERS" guy, but still, for those not catching End Game asap when it opens... well...

giphy.gif

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
so judging from GoT Season 8 Episode 1, it will be completely impossible to avoid End Game spoilers on twitter.

Im getting all sorts of tweets, re-tweets and shit from GoT. I dont particularly care, im not a "OMGSPOILERS" guy, but still, for those not catching End Game asap when it opens... well...

giphy.gif
Also on YT.

Going to be a ton of off screen cam YT vids with stuff like "X character's death in Endgame HUGE SPOILER!"

Timu

Oct 25, 2017
Uh, Avengers Endgame footage from the actual movie(someone recorded the movie) has been leaked on Twitter and Youtube...movie is now spoiled!

DarkWish

Oct 27, 2017
Virginia
I don't know how legit or not it is, but I saw people talking about big spoilers being out there and I saw an image that looked very spoilery. Looked legit but don't know for sure. So be warned!

BIG SPOILER DESCRIPTION:
Image of a bunch of the characters all standing together, including those who were dusted.

Timu

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know how legit or not it is, but I saw people talking about big spoilers being out there and I saw an image that looked very spoilery. Looked legit but don't know for sure. So be warned!

BIG SPOILER DESCRIPTION:
Image of a bunch of the characters all standing together, including those who were dusted.
It's 100%
true.

Timu

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah...this is too much, lol. I'm surprised that video is still up.

Last edited:

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Yo its like they have footage from the entire film lol. SO many spoilers, wtf.

Thor and Hulk look so weird

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
This movie is going to be insane though lol, way more than I expected after watching that.

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
This is why I love spoilers, and I actively seek them out. That four minute clip has me even more excited than I was before. Plus, I'm excited to see it in 4K, and not potato!

Glenn

Oct 27, 2017
Fuck.. I need to hide this thread. Watched 5 seconds of that vid then had to close the tab.