• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

AVENGERS 4 | Speculation Thread (Open Spoilers, Set Photos and Leaks)

Oct 26, 2017
I just watched the footage, it's incredible. If the CGI holds up (which is impossible to determine from this footage) this movie might provide the biggest spectacle of all time while actually having a big emotional core due to it being so connected to all the other movies before it. Oh, and a funny Captain Marvel spoiler,

what is her beef with spaceships? She seems to really hate them since she cuts straight through Thanos' flagship.

Oct 25, 2017
I just watched the footage, it's incredible. If the CGI holds up (which is impossible to determine from this footage) this movie might provide the biggest spectacle of all time while actually having a big emotional core due to it being so connected to all the other movies before it. Oh, and a funny Captain Marvel spoiler,

what is her beef with spaceships? She seems to really hate them since she cuts straight through Thanos' flagship.

lol this 4chan leak from a year ago lines up with the leaked footage perfectly

http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/99755966/#99755966
Yeah, just like the Infinity War half of that set of leaks there are some things that don't line up 100% (the Cap stuff doesn't seem to play out that way) but it's close enough where it's pretty clear that this person had actual insider knowledge.

Oct 27, 2017
So Cap fighting Thanos with Mjolnir, is it a weakened Thanos? Cuz how im i suppose to believe Thor with Stormbreaker can't defeat Thanos but Cap with Mjolnir can put up a fight just because??
"Whoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor."

Cap will get a big upgrade, Thanos won't have the stones.

Oct 27, 2017
Thanos had power stone since before IW started. That's why Hulk and Thor were pushovers for him. He doesn't have the gauntlet when fighting Cap.
The stones shine bright if they're used. Thanos has beaten Thor and Hulk without the stone.

Thor almost killed Thanos at the End of IW.

A fully powered Cap/Thor should be able to beat Thanos.
Thanos wasn't prepared to face stomrbreaker/Thor . He shot a standard beam at something he didn't clearly see.

In a fight were he knows who's attacking him he can just make silly string out of Thor and the others like he did with Mantis.

Oct 25, 2017
The leaked footage made me more hyped for the movie. I still think it’s kinda cheap and cheesy to go with time travel, and it looks like everyone will just forget everything in the end (everyone besides the heroes maybe), but damn, that leak sold me more than anything else cause I never really gave a damn about the “story”. I just want to see the battles and wacky time travel shit like with Professor Hulk being embarrassed by his savage side 😭

Oct 25, 2017
Norway.
X-posting some thoughts I had:

Im gonna be honest, the biggest spoiler in that clip (you know what Im talking about if you know me) only got me way more hyped. It was a moment I was actually afraid of I was not gonna see, but now that I know that certain moment is in there, Im not afraid of watching Endgame any longer, as that moment is in the movie.

It's a moment I have waited for years to happen and know that I know it is in the movie, Im incredible happy and can't wait to see it in my theater.
I did not see all of it, just some seconds from the battle that's enough.

Oct 28, 2017
The leaked footage made me more hyped for the movie. I still think it’s kinda cheap and cheesy to go with time travel, and it looks like everyone will just forget everything in the end (everyone besides the heroes maybe), but damn, that leak sold me more than anything else cause I never really gave a damn about the “story”. I just want to see the battles and wacky time travel shit like with Professor Hulk being embarrassed by his savage side 😭
The Hulk scene

with watching his old self in NY smash up the car is going to play amazingly with cinema audiences