• Welcome to ResetEra 2.0! Guests should now be able to save their dark or light theme preferences, found on the left sidebar.

AVENGERS 4 | Speculation Thread (Open Spoilers, Set Photos and Leaks)

Haee

Oct 25, 2017
We already know when the Avengers 4 trailer is coming, but for anyone interested in the Avengers Project...
Nice! Good to have confirmations on a MIA game in the last 2 years. Tomorrow will already be hype, and now next day with Avengers 4 trailer? This week is awesome.

Nov 13, 2017
Debunked or misdirection. I still think the Quantum Realm is going to play a big part here. Others seem to think that BARF has something to do with why we see A1 Avengers and Loki with an older Tony and Ant-Man.
On Kimmel last, Kimmel asked if it's not too late to be in AV4, Karen Gillan replied, "ah well you know, time travel..."

Apr 7, 2018
Thought the trailer was supposed to air this morning on GMA?
Today was declared a day of mourning because President Bush passed away so they delayed it. It seems it’s pretty much confirmed for Friday. Not officially but 9am online drop is pretty much what’s going to happen.

Oct 27, 2017
Golden Globe nominations come out tomorrow. That's going to suck up most of the entertainment news cycle, especially since they happen roughly the time they would release the trailer in the morning.
A huge moment if Black Panther manages to get nominated. It won't win, but it could propel them to Oscar territory.

Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
Lol, don’t know why people here give Mana the time of the day.
It’s no secret that I’m not a fan, but I personally don’t dispute that he has access to some modicum of legit Marvel Studios inside info. The problem is that he freely conflates what actual, credible sources tell him with his own speculation, and more generally seems thoroughly incapable of ever admitting uncertainty or error about anything at all.

Dec 12, 2017
Am I the only one that thinks
Happy
will turn out to have been a Skrull the whole time? It would be a definite "oh shit" moment and will have "been under our noses" the whole time SINCE THE FIRST MOVIE.

legacyzero

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Y'all DO know that Manabyte is like... HERE... right? Talking about the guy like he doeant know what yall are saying. God damn, if you have feedback for the guy, give it to him lol.

Edgelords in here be like "Im personally not a fan for reasons, stuff, and things, myaaaa". Theres a reason the guy is in the position he's in, and you... arent.

Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
Y'all DO know that Manabyte is like... HERE... right? Talking about the guy like he doeant know what yall are saying. God damn, if you have feedback for the guy, give it to him lol.

Edgelords in here be like "Im personally not a fan for reasons, stuff, and things, myaaaa". Theres a reason the guy is in the position he's in, and you... arent.
my experience has been that he is not particularly receptive to my feedback, or anyone else’s

and it has nothing to do with the position he’s in; other Marvel Studios insider types whose tweets are regularly shared here have no trouble avoiding the behaviors I mentioned above

I read the "prologue" comic, and they're in NO rush to name the new movie for that comic, it's literally an adaptation of Infinity War, and the issue ends with Wanda and Vision fighting the order, before Cap appears, so they've got at least two more issues before they do any A4 prologue, as things stand, it may be more of an epilogue to IW

Oct 27, 2017
GG nominations are not as prestigious; Deadpool got one! They don't really portend Oscar chances the way the guild awards do.
GG nominations depend on the category. Comedy isn’t as serious(which is what Deadpool was up for), but if BP manages to win a non for Drama, then it’s big. Mostly because the number of noms is 5, and it would have to beat some serious contenders.