AVENGERS 4 | Speculation Thread (Open Spoilers, Set Photos and Leaks)

Oct 26, 2017
everyone be like "Avengers trailer at TGA" and im sitting here twidling my thumbs going "but but... what if its MVC4? pls? hello? anyone? im so cold..."

:(

May 15, 2018
Toulouse, France
Didn't the smash leaker Vergenben? said they are going rebrand MVCI as MVC4?
Indeed, but Vergeben is not reliable. For some time, people were thinking he was for Smash, but he just destroyed his credibility. The whole game was datamined, he didn't even knew, and said "fine, I'll say it : there's a minecraft boss in the base game" which of course is 100% fake XD the infos he got right for Smash were known by plenty of people, and the less known infos (K Rool, Richter) he didn't knew at all.
And Imran said Vergeben is probably an account made by around 6 different people, each one having different sources.
So with Vergeben it's a lottery lmao. Might be the one that knows some stuff, might be the one that don't know shit.

mjc

Oct 25, 2017
It would be pretty wild if they don't reveal the title til after the credits roll for the actual movie.

It's a totally stupid idea, but I would love the chaos it would create.

Oct 25, 2017
It's Thursday morning. Shouldn't we have at least seen an announcement? A teaser for a teaser like they always do? This week has been so long.

Oct 25, 2017
Behind you.
Anyone read the leaked script?
The finale battle culimates with Night Mask and Sleepwalker locking Thanos inside his own mind doomed to relive Gamora's death over and over. The Stinger is Ikaris and Mentor showing up to take custody of his body
I did, but I thought the 16-minute one-take orgy scene they had planned was a bit much.

Oct 27, 2017
If there were to be a trailer tomorrow, would we not have had a tease/announcement video today to confirm? It's not like Marvel don't know what they're doing and it worked so well for Infinity War.

Oct 27, 2017
So if the title spoils the movie...How about not using that title and changing it to something else that isn't as obvious and spoilery??
Also, Im pretty damn sure the first teaser trailer isn't going to show shit. Prepare to be disappointed and expect to receive nothing.

Orb

Oct 27, 2017
USA
If there were to be a trailer tomorrow, would we not have had a tease/announcement video today to confirm? It's not like Marvel don't know what they're doing and it worked so well for Infinity War.
The only way we knew a new Captain Marvel trailer was coming is because someone leaked it.