• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

liquidtmd

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Isn't FFH supposed to be partly Parker abroad in London and in other places?

Trailer could very well focus on New York missing their hero and the new threat whilst dove tailing Spiderman's absence pre-A4

Sargerus

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone read the leaked script?
The finale battle culimates with Night Mask and Sleepwalker locking Thanos inside his own mind doomed to relive Gamora's death over and over. The Stinger is Ikaris and Mentor showing up to take custody of his body
No Starbrand, i'm calling it fake.

ManaByte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
Debunked or misdirection. I still think the Quantum Realm is going to play a big part here. Others seem to think that BARF has something to do with why we see A1 Avengers and Loki with an older Tony and Ant-Man.

They didn't have Janet Van Dyne LOOK DIRECTLY INTO THE CAMERA and say "Don't fall into a TIME VORTEX" as misdirection.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Marvel fans are going to be VERY happy tomorrow (winky face emoji) or else!

Last edited:

RSTEIN

Nov 13, 2017
Debunked or misdirection. I still think the Quantum Realm is going to play a big part here. Others seem to think that BARF has something to do with why we see A1 Avengers and Loki with an older Tony and Ant-Man.

On Kimmel last, Kimmel asked if it's not too late to be in AV4, Karen Gillan replied, "ah well you know, time travel..."

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
Golden Globe nominations come out tomorrow. That's going to suck up most of the entertainment news cycle, especially since they happen roughly the time they would release the trailer in the morning.
A huge moment if Black Panther manages to get nominated. It won't win, but it could propel them to Oscar territory.

Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
Lol, don't know why people here give Mana the time of the day.

It's no secret that I'm not a fan, but I personally don't dispute that he has access to some modicum of legit Marvel Studios inside info. The problem is that he freely conflates what actual, credible sources tell him with his own speculation, and more generally seems thoroughly incapable of ever admitting uncertainty or error about anything at all.

VaporSnake

Oct 28, 2017
Right, but I was mostly talking about you, so...
dayum.gif

Dec 12, 2017
Am I the only one that thinks
Happy
will turn out to have been a Skrull the whole time? It would be a definite "oh shit" moment and will have "been under our noses" the whole time SINCE THE FIRST MOVIE.

legacyzero

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Y'all DO know that Manabyte is like... HERE... right? Talking about the guy like he doeant know what yall are saying. God damn, if you have feedback for the guy, give it to him lol.

Edgelords in here be like "Im personally not a fan for reasons, stuff, and things, myaaaa". Theres a reason the guy is in the position he's in, and you... arent.

Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
Y'all DO know that Manabyte is like... HERE... right? Talking about the guy like he doeant know what yall are saying. God damn, if you have feedback for the guy, give it to him lol.

Edgelords in here be like "Im personally not a fan for reasons, stuff, and things, myaaaa". Theres a reason the guy is in the position he's in, and you... arent.

my experience has been that he is not particularly receptive to my feedback, or anyone else's

and it has nothing to do with the position he's in; other Marvel Studios insider types whose tweets are regularly shared here have no trouble avoiding the behaviors I mentioned above