• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Roxas

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I read the "prologue" comic, and they're in NO rush to name the new movie for that comic, it's literally an adaptation of Infinity War, and the issue ends with Wanda and Vision fighting the order, before Cap appears, so they've got at least two more issues before they do any A4 prologue, as things stand, it may be more of an epilogue to IW

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
GG nominations are not as prestigious; Deadpool got one! They don't really portend Oscar chances the way the guild awards do.
GG nominations depend on the category. Comedy isn't as serious(which is what Deadpool was up for), but if BP manages to win a non for Drama, then it's big. Mostly because the number of noms is 5, and it would have to beat some serious contenders.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
everyone be like "Avengers trailer at TGA" and im sitting here twidling my thumbs going "but but... what if its MVC4? pls? hello? anyone? im so cold..."

:(

MaitreWakou

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
May 15, 2018
Toulouse, France
Didn't the smash leaker Vergenben? said they are going rebrand MVCI as MVC4?
Indeed, but Vergeben is not reliable. For some time, people were thinking he was for Smash, but he just destroyed his credibility. The whole game was datamined, he didn't even knew, and said "fine, I'll say it : there's a minecraft boss in the base game" which of course is 100% fake XD the infos he got right for Smash were known by plenty of people, and the less known infos (K Rool, Richter) he didn't knew at all.
And Imran said Vergeben is probably an account made by around 6 different people, each one having different sources.
So with Vergeben it's a lottery lmao. Might be the one that knows some stuff, might be the one that don't know shit.

Dankir

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
This title could work if true.

47679986_379044012846391_6081234981701550080_o.jpg

mjc

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It would be pretty wild if they don't reveal the title til after the credits roll for the actual movie.

It's a totally stupid idea, but I would love the chaos it would create.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
It's Thursday morning. Shouldn't we have at least seen an announcement? A teaser for a teaser like they always do? This week has been so long.

giphy.gif

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone read the leaked script?
The finale battle culimates with Night Mask and Sleepwalker locking Thanos inside his own mind doomed to relive Gamora's death over and over. The Stinger is Ikaris and Mentor showing up to take custody of his body
I did, but I thought the 16-minute one-take orgy scene they had planned was a bit much.

Sturoboros

Oct 27, 2017
If there were to be a trailer tomorrow, would we not have had a tease/announcement video today to confirm? It's not like Marvel don't know what they're doing and it worked so well for Infinity War.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Could've had the trailer already but that Iraqi-slaughtering fuck had to go out and kick the bucket.

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
So if the title spoils the movie...How about not using that title and changing it to something else that isn't as obvious and spoilery??
Also, Im pretty damn sure the first teaser trailer isn't going to show shit. Prepare to be disappointed and expect to receive nothing.