• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
I would honestly love if we got no title and no footage was shown before the movie actually released. It will never happen but damn, I'd love to go into this knowing absolutely nothing.

joe1138

Oct 28, 2017
I'd love it if they don't even have "Avengers" mentioned anywhere in the trailer; just show some footage, end with a bang, cut to black with a white title card over it that gave the release date.

OP
OP
luca

luca

Oct 25, 2017
No title reveal would be so funny.

But then again, all of those title guesses people do are so tiresome.

doinkies

Jun 20, 2018
I think ColliderFrosty or his source got mixed up here.

I can see them putting out a "teaser for the trailer" online tonight after the Russos are done presenting at the TGAs that doesn't have the title, but the actual trailer does have it at the end.

Or the source saw that the file name for the trailer is still "avengersuntitledteaser.avi" or whatever and jumped to conclusions.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Didn't the smash leaker Vergenben? said they are going rebrand MVCI as MVC4?

We're hearing from other people that it's MvC4, but it's for next-gen and in very very early development (brainstorming/concepting/etc.)

That rumor was always nonsense. There was never a chance that Capcom was going to rebrand the completely dead Infinite as MvC4.

What I believe they'll do is a true MvC4 that is marketed as the "true" sequel to 3 and a return to form. An improved art style and 3v3 will be selling points alongside the return of X-Men characters to the roster. Book it.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
I think ColliderFrosty or his source got mixed up here.

I can see them putting out a "teaser for the trailer" online tonight after the Russos are done presenting at the TGAs that doesn't have the title, but the actual trailer does have it at the end.

Or the source saw that the file name for the trailer is still "avengersuntitledteaser.avi" or whatever and jumped to conclusions.

I think it is very possible that the teaser trailer for Avengers 4 ends with the A logo above the text "May 2019" and nothing else.

Deleted member 3897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not Another Avengers Movie

YellowCreepyAfricanhornbill-max-1mb.gif

Orb

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
This thread got me thinking... have any other movie trailers come out without even revealing the title of the movie? The only one I can think of is the first Cloverfield trailer. (Damn that was hype at the time.)

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe they don't want title talk to overtake the rest of the trailer buzz or something but it seems wild to not hit people in the face with the title

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Not releasing the name after this long is such a bad idea lol. I mean I guess the average person doesnt really care.

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
Avengers 4 trailer revealed without the title? No fucking way...I refuse to believe that
Disney has the power to do it. All the have to do is put out a trailer with "Avengers" and a date, and people would flock to the theater.

Imagine the buzz around a movie that you wouldn't get the real title from until after you saw it? The hype would be incredible.