• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Marossi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah. Shame to see that it was Ultimate Alliance instead of Avengers Project.

Russos Bros were there only to announce the ongoing game (which coincidentally happens to be Fortnite), that was weird.

Salty Catfish

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
I wonder if the Russos were originally booked since it was supposed to be after the Avengers 4 trailer dropped so they could be like "hey how bout that trailer yesterday, huh?" or something.

Jam

Oct 25, 2017
I'm really disappointed we didn't see Avengers Project.

Ultimate 3 by Team Ninja sounds a lot better than it actually looked. Looks like baby's first beat 'em up. Like a step backwards from UA1 and 2, disappointed.

IzzyRX

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
So, uh, is this trailer still coming tomorrow/today?
I need something good asap, Prime 4 was already a no-show.

Deleted member 8468

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I bet Geoff Keighley is just a huge fan of the Russos and had a connect somehow or another, there likely never was a trailer planned for this.

Captjohnboyd

Oct 25, 2017
Does this call into question the Spiderman trailer as well? Seems like it does considering how wrong they seemed to be about the avengers trailer and game

CaptainKashup

Banned
May 10, 2018
I mean, they never said that it'll be Square Enix's Avengers game, did they ?
Because we actually got a marvel game tonight, even if it wasn't the one that people wanted.

Aftermath

Oct 27, 2017
If I was going to put out the Avengers 4 trailer, I'd attach it to Once Upon a Deadpool, and refuse to release it online until after Deadpool Finished it's limited run in the Cinemas, also I would ban mobile phones before entry to each screening.

It would send the Internet insane, but because Deadpool is ALL about collecting Money for charity the "Fudge Cancer" thing, Imo it would be the best Marketing strategy ever, plus it gives early good image to the Disney Marvel & Fox Merger.

How you gonna say NO to raising money for Cancer Charities? and getting people to the Cinema just to see a Trailer, well there is something nostalgic about that.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
I mean... we did get a Marvel announcement.

Right. But I dont believe he knew about MUA.

What he did know is that 100% of the people reading his tweet would take it as the Square Enix Avengers game.

He saw that the Russo Brothers were there and assumed it would be to show off the game trailer as we all did so he pretended that he had inside information. But he has MUA to fall back on now.

doinkies

Jun 20, 2018
Right. But I dont believe he knew about MUA.

What he did know is that 100% of the people reading his tweet would take it as the Square Enix Avengers game.

He saw that the Russo Brothers were there and assumed it would be to show off the game trailer as we all did so he pretended that he had inside information. But he has MUA to fall back on now.

And now he's practically gaslighting people who called him out on that. "I wasn't talking about Square-Enix's game I was referring to MUA! Why are you misremembering what I said???" when a couple days ago he tweeted "yes" in response to someone asking if an Avengers Project trailer would be shown at TGA.

I think he miiiight have a bit of inside information with regards to movie trailers, but obviously nothing about game trailers. He got CM and FFH's trailer releases right and got TLK and Artemis Fowl's trailer releases right, so his information about A4 could be correct too. But if A4's trailer doesn't drop tomorrow morning, I'm going to just disregard anything he or any of these doinks say.

Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
And now he's practically gaslighting people who called him out on that. "I wasn't talking about Square-Enix's game I was referring to MUA! Why are you misremembering what I said???" when a couple days ago he tweeted "yes" in response to someone asking if an Avengers Project trailer would be shown at TGA.

I think he miiiight have a bit of inside information with regards to movie trailers, but obviously nothing about game trailers. He got CM and FFH's trailer releases right and got TLK and Artemis Fowl's trailer releases right, so his information about A4 could be correct too. But if A4's trailer doesn't drop tomorrow morning, I'm going to just disregard anything he or any of these doinks say.

sorry, what? Just checked his TL and don't see anything to that effect

Fhtagn

Oct 25, 2017
I think I've achieved enlightenment now:

If there's no trailer in the morning, I will laugh at how absurd this situation is becoming.

If there is, I will enjoy watching it.

See y'all in 8 hours...

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
I think I've achieved enlightenment now:

If there's no trailer in the morning, I will laugh at how absurd this situation is becoming.

If there is, I will enjoy watching it.

See y'all in 8 hours...

What if there's just a TV commercial AD for Arby's with all the Avengers eating arby's for 10 seconds straight ?

Zippo

Banned
Dec 8, 2017
Going to guess Far From Home trailer in the morning.

If they did hold off on Avengers this week because of the week of mourning, which has been speculated, then totally understandable.

It'll be out before Christmas, I'm sure.

Oct 30, 2017
Your Imagination
I love how the Week of Marvel was supposed to be this huge thing with build-up that all rumourmongers got wrong;

We got CM trailer #2 but then the comic (no title), Awards announcement being MUA3.... I can't help but laugh.