• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
tony giving up - nice. Perhaps dies for early shocks and then timey wimey
Hawkeye fucked up cause probably his entire family is fertilizing the farm - Ronin looks great
Ant man missing (but we know he isn't dead ooh we know something the characters don't tee hee)
Crazy ass Cap plan?
Random Ant Man reappearance (before Cap plan but at end of trailer to throw us off)?

doesn't give away too much, like it.

Lukemia SL

Jan 30, 2018
Doesn't look like he's trying to send anything
Plus titan and earth are like.. galaxies away ? And that shit is slow as fuck. Also light can only travel so fast.

After the helmet scans it definitely looks sending out something like how he did in Ironman 3. If not then he should.

On the comics. Titan is on our solar system.

This is interesting, I doubt they'd change that for the movies. Titan even has a breathable atmosphere in the movies too.

Deleted member 2809

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Titan being in the solar system in the MCU would make 0 sense lol, people would know about it and visit it considering the tech in IM/ant-man/black panther/whatnot

Considering the background in the trailer where you see tony's ship drifting, that sure doesn't look like the solar system

TheRaidenPT

Editor-in-Chief, Hyped Pixels
Verified
Jun 11, 2018
Lisbon, Portugal
Seems like he attached the Arc Reactor to himself for life support? Or was it already in IW?

Anyhow, loved the little nod to "Rescue" in that speech.

Loved the trailer.

cake

Oct 25, 2017
Probably a dumb question, but does Nebula require much food/water? People in the other thread keep wondering why Tony is dying alone, and I had just assumed she was along for the ride but didn't need the resources as badly.

Richiek

Nov 2, 2017
Probably a dumb question, but does Nebula require much food/water? People in the other thread keep wondering why Tony is dying alone, and I had just assumed she was along for the ride but didn't need the resources as badly.

There's the whole "it's not ripe" gag in GOTG 2, so Nebula does eat food.

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Nebula eating would probably go like:

ai_nightmare_fuel.jpg

Lukemia SL

Jan 30, 2018
Titan being in the solar system in the MCU would make 0 sense lol, people would know about it and visit it considering the tech in IM/ant-man/black panther/whatnot

Considering the background in the trailer where you see tony's ship drifting, that sure doesn't look like the solar system

You know what one Saturn's moon is called right? In the MCU that's where Thanos was born and home of the Titanians.

Lukemia SL

Jan 30, 2018
Yes I know we have a Titan in our solar system but if it's the same it would be hilariously weird considering the tech in the MCU

You're right, but look at it, it's a shithole. How long has it been like that and have we even with Pym, Wakanda or Stark tech even found it worth looking at?
Stark hasn't even made a suit that can even head out into space for long let alone worry about travelling that far from Earth.

Nov 4, 2017
Thought 'Endgame' was ruled out since it was something Dr Strange said, and that the Russo's said that the title hadn't been said in a previous film?

Dark_Castle

Oct 27, 2017
Thought 'Endgame' was ruled out since it was something Dr Strange said, and that the Russo's said that the title hadn't been said in a previous film?
I wonder if this could be a tentative sub title, possibly because the true name is potentially a spoiler before Captain Marvel or something. Or they just want to do a fake out to fuck with us.

imb0rden

Oct 29, 2017
So I think Carol does save Tony? Found this from the reddit leak compilation:

OCTOBER 28th, 2017: The guy who went to set as the Omaze winner said they were filming Avengers: Infinity War Part 2. He said these people were there: Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, Gwyneth Paltrow, Brie Larson, and Robert Downey Jr. They filmed inside an outdoor "green screen field." The scene they didn't wasn't much; he described it as pretty simple. So mostly just them talking. And since it was green screen he couldn't really tell what was going on. RDJ apparently had a few lines where he was saying he was "hurt" and then "I'm fine" (Omaze winner later noted he had "scars" from makeup still on after filming). It was about a five minute take, which they did several times. He asked RDJ what the green screen was going to be and RDJ said it was a "ship." He also revealed that at a private Halloween party, the cast who was filming (aside from Evans who bolted) showed up and so did Sean Gunn (who does Rocket mo-cap). So maybe there's some Rocket in there too?

I'm still trying to figure out the sequence of events of when does an actual time jump happen. There seems to be a lot of stuff happening right after the snap in the trailer, but other things Scott appearing at the door of Avengers HQ, Nat seeing Ronin) that could be happening in the future. Blonde Tony has to be from after this time jump.

Last edited:

Lukemia SL

Jan 30, 2018
That makes me wonder who will do rocket's mocap after this. Maybe Carol does save Stark if not Thor or Rescue.. or Korg lol

Jombie

Oct 27, 2017
So I think Carol does save Tony? Found this from the reddit leak compilation:

I'm still trying to figure out the sequence of events of when does an actual time jump happen. There seems to be a lot of stuff happening right after the snap in the trailer, but other things Scott appearing at the door of Avengers HQ, Nat seeing Ronin) that could be happening in the future. Blonde Tony has to be from after this time jump.

I think most of the trailer takes place a few weeks after the snap, but it's all conjecture right now. The one thing I noticed is that Nat's hair seemed to be in the braided pony tail, albeit blonde, in the scene with Clint.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Yep
M'Baku is fine at the end of IW though I think ? Can't remember for sure. Could be Okoye too taking the mantle !
Realistically though I doubt we have a BP in this until they somehow "save" people who got dusted.

I think M'Baku would be the leader if T'Challa and Shuri were both snapped.

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How much you wanna bet this movie is gonna start with Hawkeyes family getting snapped

I'm kinda leaning towards the idea that, with half the population of the planet gone, humans kinda just... stop killing each other. So when news breaks out of a series of murders, the first major killing spree since The Snap, Natasha tracks down the killer and the twist is it's Clint.

I would love if it tied into my original theory that Skrull have been replacing people that Thanos killed, slipping into their shoes without anyone being able to tell the difference - and that they tried to do it to Clint, driving him way past breaking point when he realised the truth.

Laserdisk

Banned
May 11, 2018
UK
I'm kinda leaning towards the idea that, with half the population of the planet gone, humans kinda just... stop killing each other. So when news breaks out of a series of murders, the first major killing spree since The Snap, Natasha tracks down the killer and the twist is it's Clint.

I would love if it tied into my original theory that Skrull have been replacing people that Thanos killed, slipping into their shoes without anyone being able to tell the difference - and that they tried to do it to Clint, driving him way past breaking point when he realised the truth.
That could be it, or they just keep tabs on each other still

Playco Armboy

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I wonder if this could be a tentative sub title, possibly because the true name is potentially a spoiler before Captain Marvel or something. Or they just want to do a fake out to fuck with us.

They can't exactly do this, it would confuse the shit out of general audiences not to mention muck up branding for merchandise.

You guys seem convinced that Marvel is always on some 4D chess shit but even they play by the rules - besides trailer trickery which many movies do.

Lukemia SL

Jan 30, 2018
They can't exactly do this, it would confuse the shit out of general audiences not to mention muck up branding for merchandise.

You guys seem convinced that Marvel is always on some 4D chess shit but even they play by the rules - besides trailer trickery which many movies do.

Yeah it's getting into Death Stranding is Silent Hills/Metal Gear 0 territory now.

BlackFyre

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
After the helmet scans it definitely looks sending out something like how he did in Ironman 3. If not then he should.

This is interesting, I doubt they'd change that for the movies. Titan even has a breathable atmosphere in the movies too.

It's impossible for Titan to be in our solar system. The disc spaceship was travelling in hyperspace for hours headed towards Titan. Tony even says they are billions of miles from Earth his in spat with Strange. It's most likely in another galaxy.

Playco Armboy

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I have to say, the MCU universe itself feels super small. We know of, what, like six or seven locales outside of Earth and even fewer alien species? For an overarching story that puts the entire universe at stake, it feels tiny, like something limited to a solar system at best in scale.

They also haven't done a great job making aliens look or feel like, well, actual aliens. Star Wars did solid enough with this, but here we are with Grandmaster, Sovereigns and Asgardians looking like literal humans but with face paint, and Thanos being indistinguishable from us apart from some weird ridges on his chin. I guess there's Korg and Miek.

DeltaRed

Apr 27, 2018
They also haven't done a great job making aliens look or feel like, well, actual aliens. Star Wars did solid enough with this, but here we are with Grandmaster, Sovereigns and Asgardians looking like literal humans but with face paint, and Thanos being indistinguishable from us apart from some weird ridges on his chin. I guess there's Korg and Miek.
And Groot and Howard the Duck.