• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Moppeh

Oct 28, 2017
lmao that fat Thor leak was real. I guess the rest of that leak is real too. It corroborates some of the other stuff that has been posted in this thread.

Neece

Oct 27, 2017
So this should prove which leaks were real, right? Point me in the direction because even after watching the 4 minutes I'm still a little unclear on the plot.
Why the hell was Cap fighting Cap?

Moppeh

Oct 28, 2017
Here's the leak I read earlier today that might end up being true:

I'm not sure if OP has an actual source and they're filling in blanks, or if they just got lucky on a few guesses. I'll give you some random tidbits, which will prove I'm telling the truth after you see the movie:​
• Early in the opening, the remaining Avengers track down Thanos on New Titan... which looks to have been renamed. He's already destroyed the stones and is living alone, having completed his task. He's about to monologue, and Thor cuts off his head... all before the opening title. The remaining Avengers feel they have lost, and then there is a time jump.​
• Rocket and Hulk go to bring Thor back from New Asgard... and he's let himself go. He's chubby.​
• Specific scenes from many of the previous Marvel movies are revisited via time travel through the quantum realm – which has already been figured out by savvy fans. The idea of course is to get the stones before Thanos can collect them. The interaction between our current surviving characters and scenes from past movies is a lot of fun. Think Back to the Future 2. It's a great way to honor the legacy, and I think people will really enjoy that part of it.​
• Thor does not die, but he does offer Valkyrie the role as the leader of New Asgard.​
• Banner does get stuck as Hulk, but he's now "smart Hulk" and can talk perfectly, like Banner but in Hulk's voice.​
Black Widow and Hawkeye go to retrieve the soul stone. One of them doesn't return. You do the math....... it's Black Widow​
Tony gets the Gauntlet in the final battle and snaps Thanos and his army from existence. But he's been badly injured in the fight, and dies in Pepper's arms, surrounded by the remaining Avengers.​
The snapped return before the climax. It's a "false win" and everyone must fight together again when Thanos from the past returns. There is a permanent death before the final battle, and another as a result of the final battle.​
The timeline is reset before the climax. Our heroes return – except for Gamora – and average people don't remember anything. But with the reset timeline, that also means Thanos is alive again. A bad version of Nebula realizes what's going on during the time travel portion, and she helps Thanos get to Earth. There's also an evil version of Gamora, who fights Quill. The final battle is as massive as you'd expect, with all our heroes fighting and getting their moments. The effects of the final battle are permanent, however.​
they visit Morag, but it's under water. Asgard, right before the attack in Thor: The Dark World. Thor talks to Frigga. Avengers Tower, at the end of the first Avengers after Loki has been captured. Vormir, where another Avenger must be sacrificed to get the soul stone. That's the info I have. Watches are probably to synchronize their time travel etc.​

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
So this should prove which leaks were real, right? Point me in the direction because even after watching the 4 minutes I'm still a little unclear on the plot.
Why the hell was Cap fighting Cap?
probably got spotted when they went to the Battle of NY during Avengers 1

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Pretty hype at captain marvel
showing up with her comic book look (short haired)at the end.

looks amazing, but also, DONT CLICK THIS ITS DISCUSSION ABOUT THE CLIP DONT CLICK SPOILER PPL

is she asking Parker for the gauntlet? Does that mean that... oh no... Carol is going to SAVE THE DAY WITH THE GAUNTLET?

WONT SOMEONE THINK OF THE
MANBABIES?

Plainswalker

Apr 14, 2018
Canada

I'm not sure if OP has an actual source and they're filling in blanks, or if they just got lucky on a few guesses. I'll give you some random tidbits, which will prove I'm telling the truth after you see the movie:​
• Early in the opening, the remaining Avengers track down Thanos on New Titan... which looks to have been renamed. He's already destroyed the stones and is living alone, having completed his task. He's about to monologue, and Thor cuts off his head... all before the opening title. The remaining Avengers feel they have lost, and then there is a time jump.​
• Rocket and Hulk go to bring Thor back from New Asgard... and he's let himself go. He's chubby.​
• Specific scenes from many of the previous Marvel movies are revisited via time travel through the quantum realm – which has already been figured out by savvy fans. The idea of course is to get the stones before Thanos can collect them. The interaction between our current surviving characters and scenes from past movies is a lot of fun. Think Back to the Future 2. It's a great way to honor the legacy, and I think people will really enjoy that part of it.​
• Thor does not die, but he does offer Valkyrie the role as the leader of New Asgard.​
• Banner does get stuck as Hulk, but he's now "smart Hulk" and can talk perfectly, like Banner but in Hulk's voice.​
Black Widow and Hawkeye go to retrieve the soul stone. One of them doesn't return. You do the math....... it's Black Widow​
Tony gets the Gauntlet in the final battle and snaps Thanos and his army from existence. But he's been badly injured in the fight, and dies in Pepper's arms, surrounded by the remaining Avengers.​
The snapped return before the climax. It's a "false win" and everyone must fight together again when Thanos from the past returns. There is a permanent death before the final battle, and another as a result of the final battle.​
The timeline is reset before the climax. Our heroes return – except for Gamora – and average people don't remember anything. But with the reset timeline, that also means Thanos is alive again. A bad version of Nebula realizes what's going on during the time travel portion, and she helps Thanos get to Earth. There's also an evil version of Gamora, who fights Quill. The final battle is as massive as you'd expect, with all our heroes fighting and getting their moments. The effects of the final battle are permanent, however.​
they visit Morag, but it's under water. Asgard, right before the attack in Thor: The Dark World. Thor talks to Frigga. Avengers Tower, at the end of the first Avengers after Loki has been captured. Vormir, where another Avenger must be sacrificed to get the soul stone. That's the info I have. Watches are probably to synchronize their time travel etc.​
based on the footage, that looks to be true.

Timu

Oct 25, 2017

This all sounds amazing...wow.

Neece

Oct 27, 2017

Jesus Christ this sounds insane.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
That's fucking glorious. I don't even care that it's spoilers. I'm even more excited to see it now.

Deleted member 42105

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 13, 2018
I was hoping for an anime final battle, and they went so fucking anime that they're
playing the damn theme during it lmao

I'm shook. I cannot wait.

Timu

Oct 25, 2017
That video has to be gone sometime, there's no way it'll stay up until the movie releases, that would be insane, lol.

Moppeh

Oct 28, 2017
I was planning on watching this like a week after it comes out, but with the footage and the leak, I'm hyped as fuck now. Some of that Cap stuff looks awesome.

Vamphuntr

Oct 25, 2017
Glad they didn't listen to the manbabies. The Captain Marvel stuff is pretty cool. Pretty insane this didn't leak at all.

Apa504

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Soooo Cap lives or dies ? Is the only thing I care.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
that

avengers assemble bit

near the end of the clip was so good. can't wait to see people reacting to that.

Lyndis Lorca

Oct 25, 2017
I have no self restraint.

But god damn, some of that shit sure was cool. And it was a short supercut of a 3 hour film.

Keywork

Oct 25, 2017
That video has to be gone sometime, there's no way it'll stay up until the movie releases, that would be insane, lol.

Some of the comments were "Don't be an asshole and report." I watched some of it, the most interesting thing was the Cap vs. Cap fight. And yes I did the big event at 3:30, but it really wasn't that much of a spoiler for me as...

You knew it was coming in some form, I mean these characters have sequels in the works after all.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
The crazy thing is that as FUCKING BONKERS as that footage is-there's still like 90% we don't know!

What happens to everyone in the end, etc?

Neece

Oct 27, 2017
Not to be a killjoy but I've never really liked huge CGI battles with hundreds of characters on screen. It always feels like way too much and I zone out eventually. Everyone else usually loves it but I remember just being exhausted watching that huge battle in Ready Player One. I like the smaller, more intimate battles.

.........but this one right here has me HYPE! GOTDAMN. I'll allow it this time around.

Gyoru

Oct 27, 2017
Rewatching the leaked footage:

During Thanos's attack on Avengers HQ and it's Iron Man+Cap+Fat Thor against armored Thanos:
Thor is DUAL WIELDING Mjolnir and Stormbreaker. Cap wields Mjolnir later on in the same battle and in the final battle.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
looks like we got a decent idea at act structure

act 1

Survivors on Earth plus Captain Marvel go to get Thanos, fail hard
Thor can't handle it and becomes a drunk hanging out with Korg and Miek
They get Tony back

act 2
Ant-Man turns up and his quantum realm time journey explanation gives them an idea
Banner becomes Professor Hulk, him, Tony and Rocket make a time machine
They split into teams to get the stones from the past, this involves Cap, Tony, Banner and Ant Man at least going the battle of NYC
They get all the stones and Tony makes another Infinity Gauntlet that Hulk uses

act 3
At least Cap, Thor and Tony fight Thanos somewhere while the others go into the Soul Realm or some shit to get the dead people
Cap is last man standing against Thanos and uses Mjolnir
Thanos summons his army and Cap looks to die
Sam, Black Panther and then all the Avengers and all the snapped Wakandan soldiers and warriors from all the previous films who probably got snapped turn up and assemble
Big fight that they presumably win

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
why are you guys just posting open spoilers now?

edit: oops literally just saw the thread title lol

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
Goddamn, if anything that vid just intensifies my hype. Seeing that in muuuuuuch better quality with a packed opening night crowd? Ohhh shit, hyped AF

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
The biggest reveal from this for me was confirmation that there is
going to be 2 timelines now. The one that we have been watching for 22 films, and then the one that this film creates where Thanos never got the stones. The GOTG never formed, Ultron/Vision were never created, Gamora doesnt die, and so on... Wonder if they ever use anything from this new "universe" in the future. If anyone dies in this film, they can always go to this alt-u to bring them back.

Neece

Oct 27, 2017
looks like we got a decent idea at act structure

act 1

Survivors on Earth plus Captain Marvel go to get Thanos, fail hard
Thor can't handle it and becomes a drunk hanging out with Korg and Miek
They get Tony back

act 2
Ant-Man turns up and his quantum realm time journey explanation gives them an idea
Banner becomes Professor Hulk, him, Tony and Rocket make a time machine
They split into teams to get the stones from the past, this involves Cap, Tony, Banner and Ant Man at least going the battle of NYC
They get all the stones and Tony makes another Infinity Gauntlet that Hulk uses

act 3
At least Cap, Thor and Tony fight Thanos somewhere while the others go into the Soul Realm or some shit to get the dead people
Cap is last man standing against Thanos and uses Mjolnir
Thanos summons his army and Cap looks to die
Sam, Black Panther and then all the Avengers and all the snapped Wakandan soldiers and warriors from all the previous films who probably got snapped turn up and assemble
Big fight that they presumably win

According to that alleged leak about fat thor
Thor kills Thanos in act 1

It's crazy that even with this huge leak, there is still a lot we don't know.