• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Cross

Oct 25, 2017
The biggest reveal from this for me was confirmation that there is
going to be 2 timelines now. The one that we have been watching for 22 films, and then the one that this film creates where Thanos never got the stones. The GOTG never formed, Ultron/Vision were never created, Gamora doesnt die, and so on... Wonder if they ever use anything from this new "universe" in the future. If anyone dies in this film, they can always go to this alt-u to bring them back.
What if....
mutants are a thing in that universe

apstyl

Oct 25, 2017
How does this happen. Is it closed caption crews leaking it? What language was that? I don't want to be presumptuous.

Moppeh

Oct 28, 2017
So maybe Carol is the one that builds the army? Seems like Thor has given up completely.

It definitely looks like she isn't time traveling with them.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
What if....
mutants are a thing in that universe
Maybe,
it could allow them do a lot of things they other wise couldnt as easily before.

My guess though, Mutants will have been around this whole time, but were just too afraid to come out into the open and reveal themselves.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
Yep, of all the leaks that ended up being true hahaaha. Hilarious in retrospect. They def nailed the fanservice though, oh lord.

Disney must be PISSSSSSSSSSSED right now though. Holy hell.

Timu

Oct 25, 2017
Someone said the ending was spoiled for them on facebook...I don't use facebook so I don't know how much was shown.

Moppeh

Oct 28, 2017
What was that thing about a wedding that was said in this thread last week? Seems pretty clear that those people weren't lying.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
What was that thing about a wedding that was said in this thread last week? Seems pretty clear that those people weren't lying.

theres nothing about a wedding in the video tho?

Can we openly talk about what's in the video as long as we don't post screens or links?

I assume so, thread is called open spoilers, photos, leaks afterall. I'll still spoiler tag for consideration tho.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
I want to have a scene where EVERYONE is together. Does that seem possible? Damn actor schedules.

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA
Honestly, seeing the footage increases my hype, because some stuff I have wanted for years is confirmed now, so I don't have to live in fear of being disappointed like I was with some other MCU films.

coma

Oct 28, 2017
I tend to not be bothered by spoilers, especially for movies like this. Watched a bit of the leak. Beyond hyped now.