• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Captain_Marvel_Comic_Cover.0.jpg

Neece

Oct 27, 2017
So.....

Why was Okoye walking out with T'Challa and the other snapped characters?

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
that shot is totally the MCU version of that smash bros Everyone is Here poster. It's nuts.

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
Ok. I'm weak. I saw the footage.

It only served to amplify my desire to see this movie 1000% more.

Great to see Cap' seemingly taking the center stage after his non-appearance in IW.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
I saw one second of the video......it was THAT second......this shit is going to blow the fucking roof off theaters holy shit

Deleted member 135

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man I fucking knew that Steve was worthy of Mjolnir the entire time and just didn't pick it up in that scene in order to not embarrass Thor.

Hoagmaster

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Okay, I'm a weak-willed man. I went into Infinity War after reading spoilers. I went into The Last Jedi after reading spoilers.

I'm going into Endgame having seen spoilers.

Hoo man, I might actually be getting hyped for this.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Man I fucking knew that Steve was worthy of Mjolnir the entire time and just didn't pick it up in that scene in order to not embarrass Thor.

If the scene is literally every MCU on screen at the same time, with Cap wielding Mjolnir while yelling "Avengers Assemble!". Just wrap it up man, no other moment in cinema is touching that shit.

RedHeat

Oct 25, 2017
I think there's a shit ton about the plot we don't know.

So them being in the past/alternate timeline is gonna take up the vast majority of the movie? Time-travel stories tend to be confusing, so I think they should have enough room to properly explain it.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Almost everything in that clip looked pretty neat, except the third act, which looks to be another CGI-addled mess of a battle on a barren location.

Oct 25, 2017
The biggest reveal from this for me was confirmation that there is
going to be 2 timelines now. The one that we have been watching for 22 films, and then the one that this film creates where Thanos never got the stones. The GOTG never formed, Ultron/Vision were never created, Gamora doesnt die, and so on... Wonder if they ever use anything from this new "universe" in the future. If anyone dies in this film, they can always go to this alt-u to bring them back.
Cancerverse maybe? It'd be a way to possibly set-up some interesting things.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
My wife is going to be so pissed that Thor spends this movie being fat. And that makes me happy.

EightBitNate

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Don't want to get spoiled too much with specifics but I've been reading supposed plot leaks from 4chan and the like from the last month (only read them because they're probably fake but interesting nonetheless). Can anyone tell us if the leaked scene matches up with any of the leaked plots from Reddit/4chan?

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Don't want to get spoiled too much with specifics but I've been reading supposed plot leaks from 4chan and the like from the last month (only read them because they're probably fake but interesting nonetheless). Can anyone tell us if the leaked scene matches up with any of the leaked plots from Reddit/4chan?

yes. and the video isnt (wasnt? its down) a "scene", its 4min of scenes from the entire movie, including the final battle it looks like.