• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Damn just watched the 4 min leak on YouTube this movie is going to be epic,what villains are helping thNos in the end are the black order back?

I think it was just a bunch of generic cannon fodder, I too was expecting like past villains or something but doesnt look like it (nor would it make sense)

Why are people posting spoiler tags in the open spoilers thread?

peeps be considerate man, dont hate.

Casker

Oct 25, 2017
The video leak is SOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD. Holy shit. Disney are going to have a breakdown tomorrow morning.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
lmaoo

the mouse is loose

every video containing the leak gets insta-pruned

WujiHOD.png

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
This leak is the leak that made me realize I DO care about spoilers hehehe

Like that was too spoilerific even for me

Casker

Oct 25, 2017
I only have one wish left for this movie. If we get an appearance from anyone from Marvel TV this movie will be godly. Agents of Shield particularly.

Probably won't happen though :(

Regulus Tera

Oct 25, 2017
Yep, of all the leaks that ended up being true hahaaha. Hilarious in retrospect. They def nailed the fanservice though, oh lord.

Disney must be PISSSSSSSSSSSED right now though. Holy hell.
They should be happy it didn't leak earlier. It's nigh impossible to run a tight ship with a product of this cultural outreach.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
man there's still so much we don't know. What happens after all of this?

I really wish the "Real" Nova Corps was there to help out in the end as well....

Deleted member 35509

Account closed at user request
Banned
Dec 6, 2017
I'm feeling like this just ruined the whole experience for me. Still hyped but you know...

Which is why I liked teasing. This gave away a few big moments which would be great to see first in a bigger screen with an audience. But there's so much more.

I only have one wish left for this movie. If we get an appearance from anyone from Marvel TV this movie will be godly. Agents of Shield particularly.

Probably won't happen though :(

It doesn't.

Oct 29, 2017
I'm weak and I watched, oh my goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood, this is so much better than I was expecting, I wish this didnt leak or I could control myself more.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
They should be happy it didn't leak earlier. It's nigh impossible to run a tight ship with a product of this cultural outreach.
That's true, it's impossible to shut everyone up and control leaks like this from sprouting up. Just mind-boggling considering the money involved in it all.

I'm sure we'll get even more in the coming days as the finished movie gets out there. But I think I've had my fill just with this.

GamrzPeterz

Banned
Nov 28, 2017
so what do you think? thanos will die? in the comics he "explode" at the end, but at the end he is alive in a planet, what do you think?

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
I mean....not that it's even in the same realm of secrecy or epic-ness but the ENTIRE MOVIE of X-Men Origins: Wolverine leaked to the internet before it was released in theaters. At least that hasn't happened.

Yet.

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Look at that leak.

And now look at me in the face and tell me the Avengers theme is not iconic.

Shit's gonna be etched on people's minds forever.

R8tedm3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
That 4 min video was INSANE af!!! If anything it just intensified my need to see it 100x more now!

Gonna call it right now, if any movie has a chance to beat "Avatar" it's gonna be this one. I can't even comprehend people in theaters to see what some of us have just seen in that short four min video. One billion $ opening weekend so easily. I can't believe the mad Russo bros could pull it off, but man the whole thing looked spectacular!!

Can't wait for the opening day!!!

BMO=GOAT

Oct 26, 2017
So Cap fighting Thanos with Mjolnir, is it a weakened Thanos? Cuz how im i suppose to believe Thor with Stormbreaker can't defeat Thanos but Cap with Mjolnir can put up a fight just because??

Glenn

Oct 27, 2017
Haven't seen the vid. I've already seen the set pics so i'm not bothered about knowing this but.. does the footage show the Avengers battle?

Tapiozona

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
So Cap fighting Thanos with Mjolnir, is it a weakened Thanos? Cuz how im i suppose to believe Thor with Stormbreaker can't defeat Thanos but Cap with Mjolnir can put up a fight just because??

Ya I can't get over that as well. It's one thing to hit him with mjolnir, it's another to stagger thanos with a regular punch like he did when hulk could barely do it. I get it, it's a comic book movie but now cap who's elite human is swinging equal with hulk and Thor? Poor hulk and Thor.

Last edited:

Lone

Mar 6, 2019
Los Angeles, CA
Ya I can't get over that as well. It's one thing to hit him with mjolnir, it's another to stagger thanks with a regular punch like he did when hulk could barely do it. I get it, it's a comic book movie but now cap who's elite human is swinging equal with hulk and Thor? Poor hulk and Thor.

From what it seems, he doesn't have the infinity stones but idk.