• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA
Last year we got fat Peter Parker and it was the best Peter Parker on screen ever.
This year we get fat Thor. So will it continue the trend of the loser versions of the characters being better?

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
The footage is so hard to see - can anyone see Vision?

Someone on reddit says one of the suits flying with Valkyrie is Rescue.

Alexandros

Oct 26, 2017
I just watched the footage, it's incredible. If the CGI holds up (which is impossible to determine from this footage) this movie might provide the biggest spectacle of all time while actually having a big emotional core due to it being so connected to all the other movies before it. Oh, and a funny Captain Marvel spoiler,

what is her beef with spaceships? She seems to really hate them since she cuts straight through Thanos' flagship.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
I just watched the footage, it's incredible. If the CGI holds up (which is impossible to determine from this footage) this movie might provide the biggest spectacle of all time while actually having a big emotional core due to it being so connected to all the other movies before it. Oh, and a funny Captain Marvel spoiler,

what is her beef with spaceships? She seems to really hate them since she cuts straight through Thanos' flagship.

thumb_he-hates-these-cans-stay-away-from-these-cans-5097824.png

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
As I posted in the leak thread:

Perhaps it's time for a stronger will.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
By the way, is Carol's short hair CGI? Lol I know its not but have we ever seen Brie with short hair? How the fuck did they keep that secret?

Carl2291

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So Cap fighting Thanos with Mjolnir, is it a weakened Thanos? Cuz how im i suppose to believe Thor with Stormbreaker can't defeat Thanos but Cap with Mjolnir can put up a fight just because??
"Whoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor."

Cap will get a big upgrade, Thanos won't have the stones.

Kemono

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Thanos had power stone since before IW started. That's why Hulk and Thor were pushovers for him. He doesn't have the gauntlet when fighting Cap.

The stones shine bright if they're used. Thanos has beaten Thor and Hulk without the stone.

Thor almost killed Thanos at the End of IW.

A fully powered Cap/Thor should be able to beat Thanos.

Thanos wasn't prepared to face stomrbreaker/Thor . He shot a standard beam at something he didn't clearly see.

In a fight were he knows who's attacking him he can just make silly string out of Thor and the others like he did with Mantis.

Deleted member 3897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I got spoiler on Twitter

fuck this shit

Im out

the avengers assemble line

thanksfully not good quality, so this just increased my hype a ton

Last edited:

TheHunter

Bold Bur3n Wrangler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I will never for the life of me understand people not wanting to get spoiled going into the spoiler discussion threads.

Like breh.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
The leaked footage made me more hyped for the movie. I still think it's kinda cheap and cheesy to go with time travel, and it looks like everyone will just forget everything in the end (everyone besides the heroes maybe), but damn, that leak sold me more than anything else cause I never really gave a damn about the "story". I just want to see the battles and wacky time travel shit like with Professor Hulk being embarrassed by his savage side 😭