Ramsiege

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Just a thread for those of us who survived.

How are you feeling? Survivor's regret? Going to make something of yourself with your second chance at life? Going to try to figure out if that one chance at success Dr. Strange saw involved everyone's favorite shrinking Avenger going where no man has gone before?

Let's talk team!

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
tenor.gif

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Still not helping fight Thanos.

Feel free to hang out in the Sanctum with me though. I brought Smash Ultimate and some controllers.

Dernhelm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
If I'm being honest, kinda wanted to get dusted, purely because I was eyeing up the Coward tag.

Rogue Blue

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
It's funny. I honestly thought I was gonna get snapped into oblivion, so this is still a bit of a shock to me.

I love my new title though. It looks snazzy.

Don't worry fallen friends, your time will be up soon enough!

Pop-O-Matic

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Thanos made such a big deal about how this would make things better because a lower population means more food, but what about those of us who's food is the population? Like, how am I suppose to survive off of just 3.5 billion people? It's bullshit, I tell you! Bullshit!

-JD-

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I will avenge the fallen by half-heartedly participating in a few select topics each day.

Whatever it takes. or whatever.

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
We will avenge them and make sure to never forget until then, we will eventually force the hand of Thanos and return our fallen to us.

To begin I put a memoriam to the user who was lost to the snap opposite me in my avatar (though I need to tighten it up which I will do in the next day or two when zi have enough time to compensate for my horrible editing ability).

I will also try to post a little more to try and make up some of the difference with some of the more prolific users not surviving the snap.