• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Are you seeing this again for the movie or extras?

• Movie

Votes: 22 91.7%
  • Extras

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I sincerely doubt it, but without stats, who are any of us to say?
What about to get Endgame to #1? You don't think thats a major driving force? RDJ tweeted that himself, not sure who else did but thats main reason this is getting a re-release. And surely there are a lot of fans tweeting up a tweet storm trying to get this to #1 by watching it this weekend.

I mean, look up #beatavatar on Twitter and you'll see. Also, look who popped up on my search results

1LsxKeH.png

Not surprised lol

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What about to get Endgame to #1? You don't think thats a major driving force? RDJ tweeted that himself, not sure who else did but thats main reason this is getting a re-release. And surely there are a lot of fans tweeting up a tweet storm trying to get this to #1 by watching it this weekend.

I mean, look up #beatavatar on Twitter and you'll see. Also, look who popped up on my search results

Of course that's a reason too.

There are gonna be a myriad of reasons amongst the many people seeing it, many of whom will have multiple reasons themselves for going again.

But I sincerely doubt the biggest driving force isn't just seeing the movie one more time before it leaves theaters.