• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Are you seeing this again for the movie or extras?

• Movie

Votes: 22 91.7%
  • Extras

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017

Deleted member 16452

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Damn im curious on what the after credit scene is,im guessing it wont be fantastic four related.

I highly doubt they show anything from the fox properties.

I'm very curious about what they're gonna show tho. If they put it on a premium screen I'll go again, but I doubt they do that with Toy Story 4 taking up those IMAX/Dolby screens.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Watched this movie 3 times. Not sure if I can do a 4th without having the ability to fast forward through parts.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
I've only ever seen MCU films once, including endgame. But I will say that I was never bored watching it and it's well paced for being a 3 hour movie. I just really wish the trend of longer and longer films stops tbh. I even thought TLJ was too long and it's only 2:30.

Anyway, what are we thinking this does, another 4 or 5M tops?

cj_iwakura

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coral Springs, FL
I thought the final battle battle, outside of Cap fighting Thanos, was the weakest part. Usually the Russo's are really good at action but that was just cram as many characters as possible into the fight and do one cool moment after the other with little coherence in what was actually happening. So messy. The fight on Titan was handled much better.
Kind of agree. Endgame felt sloppier, especially the time heist nonsense. They wrote themselves into a corner and thay was the only way out.

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
I can imagine a tease of who bought Avengers tower would be timely and significant, just because it seems like we may find out in FFH.

OP
OP
ManaByte

ManaByte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
New poster for the re-release:
lg_avengers_endgame_bringback.jpg

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
Isn't that already known?
How would it be known? It's only been shown in the FFH trailers being built and it hasn't been talked about in any movies released so far.

Unless you mean it is revealed in FFH for sure, and in that case, it's not known because it hasn't been released yet and that's why it would be a good tease to help set up that movie and that it's probably a big deal.

LL_Decitrig

User-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sunderland
How would it be known? It's only been shown in the FFH trailers being built and it hasn't been talked about in any movies released so far.

Unless you mean it is revealed in FFH for sure, and in that case, it's not known because it hasn't been released yet and that's why it would be a good tease to help set up that movie and that it's probably a big deal.

I mean known in the sense that this is common knowledge, mentioned on ERA months ago. I just assumed that is how it happens in comic book canon, which essentially makes it a forced move for the MCU because of the potential to create a central focus for antagonists.

Deleted member 5666

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Toy Story is out this weekend, they were never going to sacrifice the IMAX screens from Toy Story next week.

Altera

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Going to see a three hour movie again for new after the credits scenes? Huge nah to that.

Also can someone explain to me this weird vendetta people have against Avatar?

Do people know Disney wins either way, no matter if Avatar or Endgame is #1?

Creamium

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
You watched the exact same movie 3 times, but hope people don't fall for watching it again with "additional" content?

I guess..
With that I meant people that already had seen it more than once (like me), since those few minutes are hardly enough to warrant another ticket, at least for me. For people who have only seen it once... eh maybe it's a good enough pull to go for a rewatch. But by this point everyone who already wanted to see it, has seen it. I'm curious to see if this rerelease can even scrape together enough to beat Avatar.

jakomocha

Oct 29, 2017
California
I still haven't seen Endgame yet (loll yeah I've been living under a rock), and I just finished Captain Marvel and Ant-Man and the Wasp. I was gonna go see Avengers today or tomorrow but now idk if I should wait for this version to come out.

LL_Decitrig

User-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sunderland
I still haven't seen Endgame yet (loll yeah I've been living under a rock), and I just finished Captain Marvel and Ant-Man and the Wasp. I was gonna go see Avengers today or tomorrow but now idk if I should wait for this version to come out.

Check that a cinema near you will show the slightly tweaked version. If not, go to the showing today or tomorrow. There won't be enough difference to warrant seeing both, by all accounts.

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
If I had to guess this "re-release" won't help Endgame top Avatar unless it releases in China, but maybe re-re-release during the Labor Day holiday will?
Either way, I'm glad Marvel is doing this as I wanted to watch Endgame in a premium format again anyway, and the extra bonuses are just a sweetner, even though I doubt they'll be worth the full price of admission, but it doesn't matter to me since I have A-List

CNoodles

Banned
Mar 7, 2019
Who's offended? I asked a question.

If you're gonna get defensive over people challenging your views, perhaps you shouldn't share them.
LOL stop projecting your feelings kid, it was very obvious you got offended by my comments about this rerelease. You didn't challenge my views at all. "I'm a fan, we are on enthusiast forum, its not ridiculous." Sorry but thats not challenging anything.

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
LOL stop projecting your feelings kid, it was very obvious you got offended by my comments about this rerelease. You didn't challenge my views at all. "I'm a fan, we are on enthusiast forum, its not ridiculous." Sorry but thats not challenging anything.

I wasn't offended. If that's what you got from me disagreeing with you, that's a you problem, guy.

And yeah, "it isn't ridiculous" is a direct challenge to "anyone can see this is ridiculous".

Seriously, what are we doing here? If you've got a problem, we can just be done here. I don't appreciate the hostility.

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Let's play a fun game.

How much will Endgame make with this re-release and will FFH help it as much as Endgame helped Captain Marvel?

For reference, Captain Marvel made $17m-$18m the week before and the week during Endgames release (total) and then $4m the week after.

Captain Marvel was playing at 2,653, 2,435, 2,243 theaters for each respective week mentioned above. If Endgame manages to have above 2,400 theaters after this re-release (which it currently stands at 985 theaters) along with a good FFH boost then I can see it topping AVATAR but if it doesn't go anywhere near 2000 theaters by the time FFH releases then I don't see it topping AVATAR.

With that said, how much money do you think it will make total after it's re-release?

Last edited: