• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

kurahador

Oct 28, 2017
Endgame will open with Hawkeye's family getting dusted and that dust slowly forming "Endgame" title with him crying in the background.
Oh...zero music too.

zoabs

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
May 7, 2018
I hope there are at least 3 permanent deaths on the Avengers side in this movie.

I want it to be a bloodbath. Hawkeye, Black Widow (maybe her solo is a prequel film?), Cap/Tony I feel like is a solid sacrifice 😈 but I also know I'll cry and be depressed for days if Cap dies so idk.

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know if this is posted yet, but Clint is wearing the same ankle bracelet that Scott wore in Ant-Man and the Wasp.

vsvfu1lzaam21.jpg
I wonder if this is the opening scene

black070

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I really hope they do time travel justice. There should be established rules and consequences rather than it just being a convenient do over scenario.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Everyone worried Tony and Cap will bite it, I'm more worried about Thor. His family is dead, Warrior of 3 is dead (well one left, but I doubt she'll ever show up again), Jane won't be coming back, Asgard is destroyed and Asgardians is almost extinct.

Where else his story can go at this point except dying.

That's a reason to stay alive. If he doesn't want to be in as many movies he can disappear for a few to help Asgard rebuild.

DigitalOp

Nov 16, 2017
Carol had to do ALOT more on her "First Mission" compared to any other Avenger.

Add MCU series training time, and she's probably really goddamn powerful by Endgame

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017
That's a reason to stay alive. If he doesn't want to be in as many movies he can disappear for a few to help Asgard rebuild.
Also I kind of expect Thor to team up with the Guardians in their movie, since he had such good chemistry with the team in Infinity War and because Ragnorak firmly shifted him into that cosmic sci-fi realm

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017
After seeing Captain Marvel, I can't wait to see her interacting with the rest of the team and see her get the Russo treatment.

Oct 25, 2017
Seeing as how the Russos took Doctor Strange from being boring as hell to having one of the hypest moments in the entire franchise I'm looking forward to see what they can do starting from the much more solid base Captain Marvel has.

ElliesKnife

Apr 7, 2018
Endgame will open with Hawkeye's family getting dusted and that dust slowly forming "Endgame" title with him crying in the background.
Oh...zero music too.
Good lord that gave me chills. I'm expecting something similar to this. They did an incredible job with setting the tone in a Infinity War and I expect no different here.

Sinfamy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't get the end with Thor, why does he like her? Can she wield the Mjolnir or something? There's zero context.

Oct 27, 2017
I hope there are at least 3 permanent deaths on the Avengers side in this movie.

I want it to be a bloodbath. Hawkeye, Black Widow (maybe her solo is a prequel film?), Cap/Tony I feel like is a solid sacrifice 😈 but I also know I'll cry and be depressed for days if Cap dies so idk.

I thought Nat, Steve, Tony and Hawkguy were all guaranteed to be gone after this film partly because they're probably expensive compared to the rest of the cast. However with Nat having a solo movie it just doesn't make sense to kill her off. Even if it is a prequel (I think I read that it is?). I think Thor has a new lease of life due to how amazing Ragnarok was, and I think Hulk is easier than the others as they can just keep him as CGI.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
So after this are they rebooting everything and getting new actors or what's the plan?
Kevin Feige has said you'll get continuing stories of characters you're familiar with, like the Black Widow solo, Doctor Strange, Black Panther, Guardians of the Galaxy, Captain Marvel, Ant-Man, Spider-Man. And different incarnations of characters we already know, so maybe Ms. Marvel and Kate Bishop in either tv or movie format. And introducing completely new characters, like Eternals and Shang-Chi.

Guess we will find out the plan at the end of the movie or depending on when Spider-Man Far From Home takes place (before or after Endgame)
Spider-Man: Far From Home takes place minutes after Avengers: Endgame.

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't get the end with Thor, why does he like her? Can she wield the Mjolnir or something? There's zero context.

We haven't exactly seen the whole scene, so there's no way of telling. Maybe it'll be like the scene in Infinity War where Thor finds out Gamora is Thanos' daughter and even though he seems angry at first, Thor pats her on the shoulder and sympathises with her.

mordecaii83

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
It looks like he's trying to intimidate her, he lets out a huff and summons the hammer inches from her head and she doesn't even flinch. In fact, she even smirks. It's probably not long after she first showed up and they're still very unsure about her. Plus Thor has always seemed like he respects strength, him and Hulk have a little rivalry going on for who's stronger lol.
Theres an Ant Man AND a Spider Man?
LOL I love that line, so many good lines from that movie...