• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
This is gonna be amazing. Tony hopefully comes back to find that they have a way to reverse this, drifting out in soace with no hope and everyone dead has to suck.

addik

Oct 28, 2017
Shuri got snapped? You can see Bruce looking at her face picture in the holographic screen before it changes to Peter Parker's face pic

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Glad they teased it without showing too much, loved the focus on Tony & Steve too.

Clint as Ronin too? Nice

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
I am so fucking ready. April too!

Rule #1: The Russos lie.
"Tony and Pepper will be married" Doesn't look like that.
"The title will not have been said in the movie" Ha no it's Endgame.

Ehhh this movie is most likely going to be jumping all around time, so I think its a guarantee we'll see Tony and Pepper married.

Alvis

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Spain
WBwoQw.jpg

Wes D. Mess

Avenger
Aug 11, 2018
Chicago
Oh hell yeah.

So it IS called End Game. Pretty on the nose and uneventful but the name reveal was bound to be a little flat with all the hype.

Wait a damn minute...watching this trailer again...WHY IS SHURI MISSING?!

Osahi

Oct 27, 2017
I didn't like Infinity War at all, but this trailer looks promising. I was in day one anyway, but now I'll be there with better expectations probably :P

OutofMana

Oct 25, 2017
California
I was expecting more! I know they have to selectively not show a bunch of stuff since Captain Marvel isn't even out yet.

I might be remembering this wrong, but shouldn't Nebula be there with Tony?

Donos

Nov 15, 2017
Glad they didn't show too much. More hype that way. And yeah, Hawkeyes family is probably gone. He's pissed.

After the bombast trailer for IW, many are going to complain though.

Orb

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Honestly I thought it was perfect and exactly what it needed to be.

I love the title, glad they didn't go with the lame "Annihilation" that was rumored for so long.

Silver9

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 31, 2017
Well they didn't show much that's for sure. Title is nice though. Endgame.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Weird that Nebula isn't there with Tony. I kind of wanted to see them bounce off each other for a bit.