Avengers: Endgame - Official Trailer (April 2019)

Oct 26, 2017
I’m usually the hyped guy who wants to watch a trailer first and tell everyone about it. Not this time. Gave my son the phone to watch first while I was driving. He and I have been on these movies from the year he was born (2008) so it get right to “sacrifice” and let him watch it first. He looked at me with a smile and nodded.

What’s it called?
“Endgame!” He said and smiled this huge genuine smile because he knew that for once he knew something about a Marvel thing I didn’t.

I don’t know, just a good moment.

Oct 27, 2017
I’m usually the hyped guy who wants to watch a trailer first and tell everyone about it. Not this time. Gave my son the phone to watch first while I was driving. He and I have been on these movies from the year he was born (2008) so it get right to “sacrifice” and let him watch it first. He looked at me with a smile and nodded.

What’s it called?
“Endgame!” He said and smiled this huge genuine smile because he knew that for once he knew something about a Marvel thing I didn’t.

I don’t know, just a good moment.
That's tight man. Me and my dad have watched every Marvel movie together. He read all the comics growing up and passed them along to me when I was born. Cool how these things create bonds and come full circle.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Providence / Boston
Yeah ridiculous post none are worse than Dark World let alone Incredible Hulk.
I personally don't think there is a bad MCU film yet. But I also try to judge things on an actual good to bad scale.

Black Panther and Infinity War are amazing. The Ant-Man films are good. Incredible Hulk and Dark World are mediocre.

When I hear "bad," I think of things that truly fit the word: Fantastic Four 2015, Suicide Squad, X-Men: Origins: Wolverine, Catwoman.

I fully understand if something thinks Dark World is bad so that's not exactly something I'm going to argue. But it's absolutely at the bottom of the list with Hulk and Iron Man 2. Both Ant-Man movies are absolutely better than those films.