• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Pendas

Oct 28, 2017
ITT: People not understanding that Scott represents a small glimmer of hope within the terrible dread of the moment, and his sudden appearance (they all think he's dead) and humor are used to represent that.

legacyzero

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
NYC being invaded to the point you had to nuke it off the face of the earth is hardly "any problem."

There's no explanation that makes any sense why you would call CM at the first hint of a problem with the Snap, but never consider it when a legitimate alien invasion was on its way to...kill half the planet anyway, as Thanos does.

The only thing that makes sense is that CM was gone and couldn't be reached, and fury was hoping that MAYBE this time she'd show up.

Keep in mind that the starships the Guardiansl, Thanos, and even the Ravagers were using could cross interstellar distance from earth to Kree space in hours or days.

CM still has not shown up as of the beginning of endgame, despite being paged. Why is that?
I think Fury wanted to trust in the Avengers initiative before having to pull an Ace

Syf

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Glad they didn't show much of anything. lol at everyone hating on the title though. It's completely fine.

Deleted member 3897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh for sure. I love the speculation lol. I can dive down youtube rabbit holes for days when it comes to the MCU

There is just one thing I want from the movie and that is this:

fear-itself-7-018.jpg

Cap doesn't smile enough, just saying...

Not even that, he was crying.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
Lmao bros I can't tell what posts are foreal anymore

This one made me lol but I have a sinking feeling it's a real question
Makes you wonder how many people who didn't like a popular movie or show actually just struggled to understand basic things about it. All while insisting they are simply far too large-brained for this popular media.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Have not watched ant man and the wasp, why is a big deal that Scott Lang appeared in the front door of the house?

The trailer implies that he is dead

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
This is the final Avengers movie. Book it. The institution ends here, and the heroes who make it out of this are solo acts. The Fantastic Four and the X-Men are the teams left in the wake of this who have to carry on that legacy. You'll get people showing up in eachothers' movies, but major events won't be subtitled Avengers for a while. Maybe in afew years, you do a New Avengers, but as is, the arc of that team ends here.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
Have not watched ant man and the wasp, why is a big deal that Scott Lang appeared in the front door of the house?

The trailer implies that he is dead
At the end of Ant-Man and the Wasp, Scott is trapped in the Quantum Realm when the Pyms are deleted by Thanos' snap in the middle of an experiement. So the Avengers presumably assumed he was erased as well.

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The new Ant Man movie was great. Though, if you didn't like the 1st (awesome) Ant-Man, you probably won't like the new one.

chezzymann

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We need a full version of the theme in this movie. We got two halves of it in infinity war, but now we need the whole song all together again. Preferably when theyre about to kick thanos' ass.

RLCC14

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Every shot with Cap looked like he was on the verge of a full on breakdown and it pains me to see it.

Werd

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
More teaser than trailer despite the length so not really hyping me up, but I'll take it for now. Endgame is a perfectly fine title, though i don't see any reason it or most other speculated titles needed to be held back.

Wispmetas

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I mean fuckin hell, this trailer opens up with Tony Stark in a spaceship lost in space...and it feels completely normal and natural!

The MCU really is a crazy experiment.

Jadusable

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
My first thought after watching the trailer

Been wondering how they would send Tony out, and I could maybe see this happening. If they're killing off Cap and Iron Man both in this movie, I doubt they'll both go the same way. I coudl see Cap dying a heroic death fighting, but for the godfather of the MCU maybe they do a quieter, more sentimental death. Would be cool.

Redcrayon

Patient hunter
On Break
Oct 27, 2017
UK
I like the title, putting the word 'End' in there really drives the point home that this is the final chapter, after 10 years, across multiple films, Endgame seems appropriate.
I like the idea of the next Spider-man film being a good jumping-on point, 20 films is enough to draw a line under it and start sowing seeds for what's next. Let the universe breathe a bit.

That's why I liked Spidey and the Ant-man films, and the first half of the last Thor one, a bit of relatively light-hearted pacing compared to the constantly growing stakes of the Cap and Avengers films providing a spine and sense of growing threat for the rest of them. Can't wait to see this, but also to see what's next.