• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
kind of crazy the we're at Avengers: Endgame and still no one else has figured out the cinematic universe thing

ABK281

Apr 5, 2018
Oh thank fuck, does this mean I can stop hearing about Marvel movies after this comes out? That's how it works, right? It says Endgame right in the title of the movie.

-JD-

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Eh I think the title's kinda weak after "Infinity War", but whatever, I just wanna see the damn thing.

-JD-

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Oh thank fuck, does this mean I can stop hearing about Marvel movies after this comes out? That's how it works, right? It says Endgame right in the title of the movie.
But what would you have to whine about if there arent any more marvel movies?

edit: lol double post. worth it.

Bengraven

Oct 26, 2017
Florida
I'm usually the hyped guy who wants to watch a trailer first and tell everyone about it. Not this time. Gave my son the phone to watch first while I was driving. He and I have been on these movies from the year he was born (2008) so it get right to "sacrifice" and let him watch it first. He looked at me with a smile and nodded.

What's it called?
"Endgame!" He said and smiled this huge genuine smile because he knew that for once he knew something about a Marvel thing I didn't.

I don't know, just a good moment.

Eddie

Banned
Jun 3, 2018
This and Captain Marvel were some completely underwhelming trailers. Marvel is slipping with the hype train

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
I'm usually the hyped guy who wants to watch a trailer first and tell everyone about it. Not this time. Gave my son the phone to watch first while I was driving. He and I have been on these movies from the year he was born (2008) so it get right to "sacrifice" and let him watch it first. He looked at me with a smile and nodded.

What's it called?
"Endgame!" He said and smiled this huge genuine smile because he knew that for once he knew something about a Marvel thing I didn't.

I don't know, just a good moment.
That's tight man. Me and my dad have watched every Marvel movie together. He read all the comics growing up and passed them along to me when I was born. Cool how these things create bonds and come full circle.

-JD-

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Was this a shadow drop or did the Russos hint at it during the TGAs last night?

Sargerus

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

Liquidsnake

Oct 27, 2017
I have goosebumps. Man Marvel has their act together.

I wish as much care was given to SW.

Marvel at their absolute worst is miles better than TLJ.