• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Yeah ridiculous post none are worse than Dark World let alone Incredible Hulk.

I personally don't think there is a bad MCU film yet. But I also try to judge things on an actual good to bad scale.

Black Panther and Infinity War are amazing. The Ant-Man films are good. Incredible Hulk and Dark World are mediocre.

When I hear "bad," I think of things that truly fit the word: Fantastic Four 2015, Suicide Squad, X-Men: Origins: Wolverine, Catwoman.

I fully understand if something thinks Dark World is bad so that's not exactly something I'm going to argue. But it's absolutely at the bottom of the list with Hulk and Iron Man 2. Both Ant-Man movies are absolutely better than those films.

Pomerlaw

Erarboreal
Banned
Feb 25, 2018
Still "protecting his crib."
EzbyTWVh.jpg

LMAO

a916

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly... that trailer did nothing for me. And I'm okay with that.

I'll be there midnight release regardless.

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
I feel kind of underwhelmed which I doubt is how Marvel would want people to feel when this is such a big deal, but it's fine

Feels more like the type of trailer (and title) that should have been shown months ago. We're only four or five months out now

Cth

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Here's hoping there's an outtake where Tony says to his helmet "Help me anyone, you're my only hope" ala Leia/R2 in ANH.

-JD-

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I feel kind of underwhelmed which I doubt is how Marvel would want people to feel when this is such a big deal, but it's fine

Feels more like the type of trailer (and title) that should have been shown months ago. We're only four or five months out now

This felt like the kind of teaser they'd show exclusively to Comic Con attendees, when Marvel was still doing SDCC.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
I think tony lives, he retires, and cap sacrafices himself
I don't know, Tony has retired or semi-retired like 3 times already and they keep making a point that, no matter what he does, he can't keep himself from still suiting up again afterward. I'm not sure there's a way to put a pin in that story that isn't Tony dying.

Lukemia SL

Jan 30, 2018
I personally don't think there is a bad MCU film yet. But I also try to judge things on an actual good to bad scale.

Black Panther and Infinity War are amazing. The Ant-Man films are good. Incredible Hulk and Dark World are mediocre.

When I hear "bad," I think of things that truly fit the word: Fantastic Four 2015, Suicide Squad, X-Men: Origins: Wolverine, Catwoman.

I fully understand if something thinks Dark World is bad so that's not exactly something I'm going to argue. But it's absolutely at the bottom of the list with Hulk and Iron Man 2. Both Ant-Man movies are absolutely better than those films.

I agree with this line of thinking.

SweetNicole

The Old Guard
Oct 24, 2017
What the actual fuck.
Dt0j_81U4AAyXAW.jpg

Tony Stark: Anybody remember when I carried a nuke through a wormhole?
James Rhodes: No, it's never come up.
Tony Stark: Saved New York?
James Rhodes: Never heard that.
Tony Stark: Recall that? A hostile alien army came charging through a hole in space. We're standing three hundred feet below it. We're the Avengers. We can bust arms dealers all the live long day, but, that up there? That's... that's the end game. How were you guys planning on beating that?
Steve Rogers: Together.
Tony Stark: We'll lose.
Steve Rogers: Then we'll do that together, too.

__

They lost.

Deleted member 16657

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Don't like end game subtitle. Not sure why.

Trailer was pretty light on new info. Which is good I guess. Man, I don't even want to watch trailers for this, just need to see how it ends.

Jan 10, 2018
Did the minimal job to remind what happened before and little to nothing else.

I get the reason but as trailer on its own its weak. More of a teaser.

Deleted member 16657

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't know, Tony has retired or semi-retired like 3 times already and they keep making a point that, no matter what he does, he can't keep himself from still suiting up again afterward. I'm not sure there's a way to put a pin in that story that isn't Tony dying.

Tony isn't gonna die. It's hard to explain, but it just doesn't fit his character arc. The guy stranded in space and in the most dire situation is the one that will make it out alive.

StudioTan

Oct 27, 2017
The trailer was perfect for a first one, didn't reveal anything but it didn't have to. Super hyped for this.