• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
really hope we get some spoilery russo/markus and mcfeely interviews this week

those were awesome coming out of infinity war.

edit: wrong thread but not spoilery thankfully lol

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
Alright guys, I want to see this again. I have Real IMAX ticket reserved for Tomorrow (I know its real because I've seen both Dunkirk and Interstellar with that stellar wall to wall screen). BUT I have never seen a Dolby Cinema showing and I would be interested in making End Game my first time going to it. So which one had the best showing for those lucky enough to have seen each one and maybe both?

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
I'm only 24 hours away from seeing it, exact 24 hours. I'm anxious as shit. Have avoided social media for two weeks already to not spoil anything. Can't wait any longer!

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Best to avoid everything now. I've seen people post spoilers by misspelling characters' names just so they can get around filters.

People is nasty. Era is the only place I have internet-social interaction, and even here we had a few. Lucky I've avoided all of them. Last year I held like three weeks before watching Infinity War

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
I'm only 24 hours away from seeing it, exact 24 hours. I'm anxious as shit. Have avoided social media for two weeks already to not spoil anything. Can't wait any longer!
I just saw it twice, Sunday and yesterday.

I heard trailers spoiled more things so I avoided those too. Was hard, lol.

I'm guilty of this: talking about the movie leaving the theater. So be careful of that too.

I don't mean to do it....

Akita One

Oct 30, 2017
I doubt MCU is leaving their most powerful cosmic hero into 90s when MCU enter Cosmic Phase next.

This isn't spoiler thread.
Well fuck it, I'm out. Basic reading comprehension would be nice.
Are you fucking kiddng me akita.

Learn to fucking read. Although I'm pretty sure you did that on purpose. Bellend
I'm pretty sure you knew exactly what you were doing, and I hope the mods respond in kind.
At this point it's clearly intentional, hiding it behind "oh I don't know I'm just asking questions..." when the OP and title makes it exceedingly clear is just nonsense. Nobody is that stupid. Akita knew exactly what they were doing.
It's so obvious. That should be a perma ban.

Hey everyone, so I just wanted to apologize for the incident that happened last week. It definitely was not intentional... I thought I was in the spoiler thread and I still don't understand how I posted in the wrong forum. When I got to work and saw the ban I was in total shock. Needless to say this is one of the worst things to happen to me in a long time and I am still shook up about it.

I will not be posting in here any longer in order to avoid incidents like this in the future. I do understand the seriousness of what I did and I understand that sorry doesn't fix the lampshade. This has affected me personally and I am deeply disappointed in myself.

Once again I apologize for the post and to anyone that was affected. You can tell from my post history that I am not the type of person to do something like this on purpose. Regardless all the anger targeted at me is warranted especially given the impact of this movie.

EDIT: To clarify, I meant to post in the Spoilers thread and I still don't understand how I ended up in the No Spoilers thread. Pretty sure I was reading the Spoilers thread, left to do something, then came back and assumed I was still in the Spoilers thread.

Last edited:

Aprikurt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
Hey everyone, so I just wanted to apologize for the incident that happened last week. It definitely was not intentional... I thought I was in the spoiler thread and I still don't understand how I posted in the wrong forum. When I got to work and saw the ban I was in total shock. Needless to say this is one of the worst things to happen to me in a long time and I am still shook up about it.

I will not be posting in here any longer in order to avoid incidents like this in the future. I do understand the seriousness of what I did and I understand that sorry doesn't fix the lampshade. This has affected me personally and I am deeply disappointed in myself.

Once again I apologize for the post and to anyone that was affected. You can tell from my post history that I am not the type of person to do something like this on purpose. Regardless all the anger targeted at me is warranted especially given the impact of this movie.
Well I mean... don't beat yourself up! We were quick to judge, you had a ban, it's done now. I still loved the movie regardless so...