• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

CrazyAndy

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I am not seeing this till Money, I am fucked for Spoilers aint I?

Time to build one of these

57234198_185377675765911_3864144456924229950_n.jpg

Donos

Nov 15, 2017
I'm treading really carefully in the review thread and here but haven't been spoilered. Reading the last posts, i guess i'm going to avoid these threads till Saturday.

Last edited:

Mengetsu

Oct 27, 2017
I saw that at the premiere there was no post credits scene? Is this true? Or is it only for the actual release?

BobHarris

Dec 20, 2017
Just saw it (Thailand) and all I'll say is that we overall loved it. They made some incredibly bold decisions, and some that are sure to rankle others. Can't imagine how they could have satisfied everyone, but they did as well as anyone and set things up for where the MCU can go next.

They also went all. In with some of the comedic decisions. I was laughing my ass off at some points.

vaderise

Oct 30, 2017
Antalya / Turkey
The lack of after credits scene ain't a spoiler guys, c'mon.
In fact it saves everyone some time lol.
But i think it's the best decision, it's the end of Infinity Saga. None is needed.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
The lack of after credits scene ain't a spoiler guys, c'mon.
In fact it saves everyone some time lol.
But i think it's the best decision, it's the end of Infinity Saga. None is needed.

Myself and a few others called this a while ago. Don't tease the next big thing at the end of this movie.

Just let it end.

The teases can start again in Far From Home and/or Black Widow.

LuisGarcia

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I understand it's impossible for the mods to keep spoilers out of these topics. You always get some bellends thinking their clever.

But that punishment is absolutely ridiculous. Your telling me I can go into any topic and purposely spoil something and take a 3 day ban? I got a week ban a while back for just questioning a mod.

Probably get banned for this

Martinski

Jan 15, 2019
Göteborg
Going to see this in a few hours, 5.15 pm here to be exact and it is 2.30 pm now so. Hype is real bois.

Movie seems to be good too.

Deleted member 2809

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (1 Day): Repeatedly backseat modding
I understand it's impossible for the mods to keep spoilers out of these topics. You always get some bellends thinking their clever.

But that punishment is absolutely ridiculous. Your telling me I can go into any topic and purposely spoil something and take a 3 day ban? I got a week ban a while back for just questioning a mod.

Just mass report that post

Deleted member 4093

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The moment he was thugging at Mjolnir, the hammer wouldn't budge, he screamed 'WHY!!!!' at the heavens and he slumped onto the ground all dejected and got handcuffed and Hiemdall saw everything. It was just so sad to me for some really strange reason at the time, haha.
Lol

Yeah thats not right at all. Then again it probably depend who banned who. The mod that banned him probably dont really care about spoilers or spoiler culture and thought the duration was fine for something "small"

honest_ry

Banned
Oct 30, 2017

The mod punishments and lack of nuance or understanding from the mods is the worst thing about this place.

Well that and the , "i crave attention" threads.

Oct 25, 2017
Tomorrow at 630 pm I can finally see this movie. It's been a long time coming but it is finally here. It doesn't feel real

Regarding spoilers in this thread

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
Official Staff Communication
Spoilers are something we take seriously in both prerelease and official topics. Length may vary based on topic and member history, but it is not something we tolerate. In this case, there was ambiguity over whether it was intentional or mistaken, but the ban has been reviewed and extended. Posting spoilers in this thread will be actioned much more harshly moving forward. Please reach out to staff if you have any further concerns.

Rimkrak

Oct 26, 2017
Can't believe how good this was
I've never seen a crowd clap or erupt in cheers in a French theatre but they did several times here. Great experience, great movie.
Wow damn it happened in France? Are you in Paris? Was saying yesterday I never saw general audience claping or cheering except once during all these years going to the movies in Paris (Like one time at the end of a movie, but lol can't remember which one it was a long time ago, and also people cheered a bit for the Star Wars title card in Ep7 but that's it). Like you're saying everyone cheered or applauded at the same time DURING the film?
Man I'd love to have that happen in my viewing tonight :)

Ωλ7XL9

Oct 27, 2017
I have to wait until Saturday morning to watch it and then second viewing on sunday with 800 people in one single showing, going to be an epic exciting time to watch it so many passionate people #Don'tSpoilTheMovieYouCowards

OP
OP
Oct 25, 2017
Spoilers are something we take seriously in both prerelease and official topics. Length may vary based on topic and member history, but it is not something we tolerate. In this case, there was ambiguity over whether it was intentional or mistaken, but the ban has been reviewed and extended. Posting spoilers in this thread will be actioned much more harshly moving forward. Please reach out to staff if you have any further concerns.
Thanks.

Rimkrak

Oct 26, 2017
Holy shit just saw I dodged a spoiler openly posted here by only a few minutes. OOf that was scary ^^

Might bail of this thread, would be so mad against myself if I got spoiled 5hours before seeing the movie

Psychotron

Oct 26, 2017
I may have just been spoiled. Be careful on Instagram comments because someone keeps posting a huge paragraph detailing each characters fate. I'm pissed, lol.

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle

Thank you mods

DvergrBlod

Oct 26, 2017
So is there any way to block or mute certain hashtags in Instagram like you can in Twitter? I like to use explore in Insta but I already saw cartoons clearly from this movie.

Rimkrak

Oct 26, 2017
Lol everyone ghosted the thread after that spoiler. Leaving work in 30 minutes anyway, and then movie in 4 hours :)

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Do not click the search section on Instagram under any circumstances.

Do not look at any comments on company accounts/actor accounts on Instagram either.

I had Quicksilver's death in Age of Ultron spoiled by someone spamming it in the comments of a Marvel post back in the day. And then I saw a blurry picture of Captain Marvel's mid-credits scene in the Instagram search section.

kurahador

Oct 28, 2017
Remember when some poster even resorted to PM-ing random members about Solo's death in TFA? Shit's wack.

Deleted member 3058

Oct 25, 2017
Going to watch this Friday morning on IMAX.

Was supposed to be Friday evening but my dumbass didn't think they showed movies at 8am and assumed the showtime was for 8pm.

Dragon's Game

Alt account
Banned
Apr 1, 2019
as the MCU saga comes to a close (at least for now) one of the biggest regrets is that we didn't get to see Edgar Wright's Ant-Man, it was obvious going to be the most auteur-like MCU film to date, which is why Feige probably had to squash it (understandable reasons from his PoV) but still quite a regret