• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

JayCB64

Oct 25, 2017
Wales
Is it wrong I kinda just want an entire movie consisting of just Rocket interacting with everyone.
Honestly, no, not at all. One of the main things people talked about all these years when it came to all of these characters coming together were the weird hijinks they'd get up to, not the things they'd fight. Everyone wanted Rocket to get Buckys arm, or for Drax with his literal thing to have a converstation with Stark, the most sarcastic guy on the Avengers.

People want the goofs.

Advc

Nov 3, 2017
So the movie not only is going to make a trillion dollars of profit, it might also go to the freakin Oscars too. dam son

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
tbh I'm pleasantly surprised by the reviews. I never expected it to get anywhere near a Rotten score - Marvel Studios is definitely reliable enough to avoid that outcome - but with a three-hour running time, I did expect to see more reviews slamming it as bloated, ponderous, self-indulgent, etc.

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
So the movie not only is going to make a trillion dollars of profit, it also might go to the freakin Oscars too. dam son
Seems like Endgame is a bit of a character study for the original six in-between the CGI fight scenes and moneyshots, so maybe. I doubt the Oscars will give it a nod, though.

Kin5290

Oct 26, 2017
Pretty disappointed that Carol Danvers apparently has only a very small role in this movie, to the point that some reviews aren't even bothering to mention her.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
What is wrong with you fuckers posting spoilers in a thread that is clearly not a spoiler thread

Fuck's sake.

Shadownet

Oct 29, 2017
For everyone who is new to quoting someone that fucked up with spolerish stuff. Please redact the actual post. Seriously.

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017
Q5n0uDB.png
Awesome. That's one of the best moments in the MCU and scenes like it in the franchise are rare

trikster40

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I strictly believe that critics who give this movie less than 50% on their review do so strictly so their review will get read because they're going to be one of a handful of negative reviews, and people will read their reviews just to find out what they didn't like.

I'm sorry, I just don't see how any sane "critic" could give a movie like this less than 50%.