• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl

Didn't see this anywhere else in Off-Topic so if it's old/dupe feel free to close thread, mods!

You all ready for the longest MCU movie to date?

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
3 hour movie and all we've seen is minutes of it. Most of those minutes are probably fake too.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN IN THIS MOVIE.

Soul Skater

Oct 25, 2017
Glad it's just one long movie and they didn't just add some extra filler and break it up into Endgame parts 1 and 2

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
Yo considering I need to pee twice during a hour and half movie.. this better have an intermission in the middle.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is that Official Avengers Endgame Artwork?

It's weird that they are trying to cut all these trailers that show you nothing, but will gladly spoil the resurrection of Black Panther in a poster.

EDIT: Oh, I guess Gammorah's back too.

Bor Gullet

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ehhh. Infinity War dragged for me in certain parts, and it often felt like it strung together a bunch of great scenes without a cohesive flow.

The movie will have to be paced very well for the runtime not to drag.

spookyduzt

Drive-In Mutant
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Y'all never seen a Lord of the Rings movie? Three hours is perfectly doable.

Maddness

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Note to self: Never take ERA on a road trip. You'll have to stop every 35 minutes. The bladders of a 90 year old person.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
Some of you have bladder problems. You should get that checked if you haven't already

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
Already looking forward to people coming back from the loo wondering why everyone in the room is bawling their eyes out at Cap's death.

"What'd I miss?"

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
Also looking forward to someone sitting beside me unzipping his fly loudly and tinkling into a bottle.

"Whatever it takes."
"Whatever it takes."

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
What happens if an Era member goes into a movie that's longer than 1 hour and eats Taco Bell before hand? Just some sort of explosion of urine and intense diarrhea in the theater around the 45 min mark?