• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Aprikurt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
I'm glad. It's essentially the finale to 40+ hours of viewing, with a huge main cast. It truly is the Return of the King of this generation, in more ways than one. And I imagine a fair few tears will be shed, just like 10 year old me did for RotK back in 2003.

fDl3kI.gif

Imagine this scene but with "CAP! CAP!"

Ukumio

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Australia
Is that Official Avengers Endgame Artwork?

It's weird that they are trying to cut all these trailers that show you nothing, but will gladly spoil the resurrection of Black Panther in a poster.

EDIT: Oh, I guess Gammorah's back too.
Pretty sure thats art for Infinity War considering all the dead people in it.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Expected. No loose ends. It's time to wrap this story up and I want it to be as satisfying as possible.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017

It's weird that they are trying to cut all these trailers that show you nothing, but will gladly spoil the resurrection of Black Panther in a poster.

No, Cap has his beard and Thor has his eyepatch still.

Oct 29, 2017
ya nah. I aint sitting in a theater for 3 hours. Will wait for the blu ray when I can pause to take a piss or grab a beer.

Plum

May 31, 2018

Yeah what the hell Marvel, lol

It's not, it's just an alternative Infinity War poster:

Cap, Star Lord, Hulk, Scarlet Witch, Okoye are all in the exact same poses. There's also no Ant Man, Captain Marvel or Hawkeye.

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
Lawd, this with trailers its pretty much a 4 hour trip. On top of another 1 hour to get to the IMAX o_O

devenger

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Yeah, if you gotta pee during the movie you really can only blame yourself. Unless for some reason you have some kind of bladder problem, in that case you have my condolences

Its called BPH, welcome to your 40s.

Im glad the Russos are pushing this, 1.5 hour movies have to cram so much in and the beats are all predictable now. I will pick a scene where there's only talking and risk 120 seconds for a quick relief.

Oct 29, 2017
Who are you kidding, you know you're not waiting that long to see it.

Actually I will. The last movie I went to the theater for was The Last Jedi. I just really am done with the whole experience. Also, I have a nice 65" TV, decent sound system, and new movies only take about 3 months to hit video these days.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion

Im glad the Russos are pushing this, 1.5 hour movies have to cram so much in and the beats are all predictable now. I will pick a scene where there's only talking and risk 120 seconds for a quick relief.
My condolences. If I were you I'd run to the bathroom and back with no shame to cut it down to 70-80 seconds

It's the goddamn Avengers

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You all seriously don't think you can last 3 hours without having to use the bathroom?

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
I usually try to time my pee break for when Hawkeye is getting screen time. Is he still alive at the moment?

devenger

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
My condolences. If I were you I'd run to the bathroom and back with no shame to cut it down to 70-80 seconds

It's the goddamn Avengers

It makes for a nice rewatching at home, I got basically a deleted scene from Spiderverse due to my piss break.

No complaints here, I'll sip my iced tea slowly.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Holy shit man! Yeah I'm definitely gonna avoid all kinds of drinks a couple of hours before it starts and drink as little as I can during the movie. I always take a piss right before watching a movie so I'm good in that regard.

OP
OP
SinkFla

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl
Source is AMC's website, which had it listed this morning:
amc-endgame-three-houi7knc.jpg

And then removed it after everyone started to link to it:
amc-endgame-three-houz4jtd.jpg

AMC done goofed! Lol.
I did see a few people the other day who claimed to have info regarding the run time posting over on Reddit and I guess they were telling the truth (although the 3 hour thing had been discussed by the Russo's already). I'm still kind of in shock they're actually gonna keep it this long. I'm hyped.

Jombie

Oct 27, 2017
It's pretty common for these movies to be 2 and a half hours long, I don't know why an extra 30 minutes tacked on to this film in particular is such a surprise to some.

Bunta

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I have the smallest bladder ever, therefore, I will not be drinking basically anything the day I go watch it.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix

Yep. Happened to me at 34 for crying out loud. 3 hour movie is probably 3 pee breaks. And that's WITH Flomax. Ah well, I'll just step out. I'm used to it.

Deleted member 2340

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I got this! I'll just prep. I won't eat or drink anything the day before and morning of me going to see this!

Checkmate

amusix

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Why do so many people here have bladder control problems? Is it impossible to sit still for 3 hours?

Is it just because it's a blockbuster film? I mean, just glancing at a few movies over 3 hours, I don't recall so many 'I'll have to pee!' comments on these:

Wolf of Wall Street
Titanic
Hateful Eight
Godfather part 2
Schindler's List
Magnolia
The Green Mile
King Kong

OP
OP
SinkFla

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl
It's pretty common for these movies to be 2 and a half hours long, I don't know why an extra 30 minutes tacked on to this film in particular is such a surprise to some.

Because that extra 30 minutes is usually too long by production/distributor/theatre chain standards (and by standards I mean opinions from higher ups lol). Hence why they usually ARE 2 and a half hours and not 3. Even though you would think rationally this movie for all it represents could withstand being 3 hours it's still surprising to me they're letting it rock, Disney Marvel money and all. A lot of people expected IW to be 3 hours initially.

Why do so many people here have bladder control problems? Is it impossible to sit still for 3 hours?

Is it just because it's a blockbuster film? I mean, just glancing at a few movies over 3 hours, I don't recall so many 'I'll have to pee!' comments on these:

Wolf of Wall Street
Titanic
Hateful Eight
Godfather part 2
Schindler's List
Magnolia
The Green Mile
King Kong

Probably because a lot of posters here didn't see the films at release, nor are/were they talking about the urinary ramifications of the theatrical runtime of Godfather part 2 on a forum. Most people paused their movies and took a piss in their home bathroom. Lol.

Last edited:

mm04

Oct 27, 2017
Interstellar almost killed me. I had to run to take a leak during the porch scene with TARS and Cooper. I'm sure to miss someone during this movie or be REALLY uncomfortable during the last 15 or 20 minutes. Ugh I guess I'll fast/not drink for 12 hours prior...