• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Now that Endgame has had a re-release, at what stage are you that Avatar will remain #1 of all time?

• Acceptance

Votes: 142 68.9%
  • Acceptance

Votes: 64 31.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Soon

ezgif-1-bf9098aa48cf.gif

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Crazy how this "re-release" is being considered a re-release when it's still in theaters with 985 theaters still showing it. An expansion with deleted scene(s) and a tribute at the after credits would be more appropriate.

They will probably add around 800 or so theaters to this expansion if I'm being generous.

ckareset

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Feb 2, 2018
What was the point of this expansion if they weren't gonna go big with it.

TheZjman

Banned
Nov 22, 2018
Crazy how this "re-release" is being considered a re-release when it's still in theaters with 985 theaters still showing it. An expansion with deleted scene(s) and a tribute at the after credits would be more appropriate.

They will probably add around 800 or so theaters to this expansion if I'm being generous.

I may have misread this, but the re-release is literally a deleted scene, and a tribute after the credits

Alexandros

Oct 26, 2017
I may have misread this, but the re-release is literally a deleted scene, and a tribute after the credits

And "a few surprises" according to Feige. Why are people glossing over that?

The exact quote from Feige is:

Not an extended cut, but there will be a version going into theaters with a bit of a marketing push with a few new things at the end of the movie. If you stay and watch the movie, after the credits, there'll be a deleted scene, a little tribute, and a few surprises. Which will be next weekend.

With the currently available info it is factually wrong to say that this version will just have a deleted scene and a tribute.

Last edited:

Deleted member 5666

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
And "a few surprises" according to Feige. Why are people glossing over that?

The exact quote from Feige is:

With the currently available info it is factually wrong to say that this version will just have a deleted scene and a tribute.
We know the total run time post credits is 7 minutes. And if it was anything notable they would actually market it. Instead they are releasing it onto prints in just 5 days with zero marketing or press material. Similar to when they added the Spidey trailer to the end of prints a few weeks back (which some here also said would give the film a huge boost lol).

Alexandros

Oct 26, 2017
We know the total run time post credits is 7 minutes. And if it was anything notable they would actually market it. Instead they are releasing it onto prints in just 5 days with zero marketing or press material. Similar to when they added the Spidey trailer to the end of prints a few weeks back (which some here also said would give the film a huge boost lol).

It might not be notable but it's not just a scene and a tribute as people are wrongly saying.

Deleted member 6949

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Disney should keep Avangars: Endgame in one theater until civilization falls. The faithful could make a pilgrimage to show their support, or even move to the surrounding area. It could be the first film to break a trillion, given enough time. It would prove once and for all who is serious about the MCU.

Also, I have to assume that there isn't a single MCU superfan among the billionaire class. It would be pocket change for someone like that to push it over the finish line, but so far nothing. I wonder what they know that we don't.

Last edited:
OP
OP
PhoncipleBone

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA
Now all we do is wait and see what kind of dent this next weekend makes. It's gonna help some, but I don't think as much as some others are hoping.

Deleted member 5666

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can we just have Zatt back now?
I like peaceful threads without hostile aggressive fanboyism personally. This past few days in the BO threads have been so relaxing. It's night and and day. I love it.

He was constantly angry and hyper aggressive to anyone but his lackeys. That isn't fun for anyone except them. I can't overstate how it has been the best these threads have been in months.

Status
Not open for further replies.