• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ManaByte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
Context of that leaked credits photo:
DO NOT CLICK! SPOILER FOR INFINITY WAR! DO NOT CLICK AND COMPLAIN ABOUT SPOILERS
After the "snap" you see Nick Fury as in that photo. He has a pager, he sends a page and then "dies". The pager drops and it has HER logo on it.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
so how do he people "die"? Do they just collapse? Or disappear like in TIG comic?

Eric Peng

Banned
Nov 26, 2017
Thor Scarlett Witch and Nebula die

Last edited by a moderator:

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Context of that leaked credits photo:
DO NOT CLICK! SPOILER FOR INFINITY WAR! DO NOT CLICK AND COMPLAIN ABOUT SPOILERS
After the "snap" you see Nick Fury as in that photo. He has a pager, he sends a page and then "dies". The pager drops and it has HER logo on it.

They slowly crumble into nothing.
HO.....LY CRAP!!!

hipsterpants

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm, I was hoping they weren't going to have some hero who appeared like 2 months prior be the hero of A4 but I guess we'll see what happens. Marvel must be making damn sure Captain Marvel is fucking amazing or things will be pretty silly lol

piratepwnsninja

Lead Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Hmm, I was hoping they weren't going to have some hero who appeared like 2 months prior be the hero of A4 but I guess we'll see what happens. Marvel must be making damn sure Captain Marvel is fucking amazing or things will be pretty silly lol

I'm confident they know how important Captain Marvel is for them.

Marossi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck it, I made an terrible mistake of waiting for my girlfriend to watch it together on Saturday, but all of my friends are going to see it tomorrow (theater said the search was so big that they are doing an special screening tomorrow, this is in Brazil btw)

Fuck it, I can't take it anymore, I don't give a shit, GIVE ME ALL THE SPOILERS

ultracal31

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck it, I made an terrible mistake of waiting for my girlfriend to watch it together on Saturday, but all of my friends are going to see it tomorrow (theater said the search was so big that they are doing an special screening tomorrow, this is in Brazil btw)

You could just...watch it and not tell her you did

piratepwnsninja

Lead Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017

Just go tomorrow with your friends secretly, then act surprised at everything again on Saturday.

cdyhybrid

Oct 25, 2017
LgEL90q.gif

Marossi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ooooh, not even the really, really front seats?

Dang son, be strong
I'm tellin you man, this shit over here in Brazil is going to fuckin print money. I have an theater right next door here nearby home, maybe I will go wednesday alone get one of these seats that nobody wants because everyone is in a party of 2 or more

LucidMomentum

Nov 18, 2017
Someone PM me when spoilers start to hit. I want to bathe in them.

It's been ten years, I'm too hype to care anymore.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Someone in the Reddit spoiler thread has seen it and is posting updates in a comment that he continues to edit with more details.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
There are some supposed spoilers coming in here apparently:

https://www.reddit.com/r/MarvelStud...y_war_spoiler_thread/?sort=new&author=wesker6

Might not be ligit though. The big wall of text with the more to come after each block by Wesker6 is the big one.

Biggest takeaway ive seen so far is that Avengers 3/IW is really a part 1 to a 2 part movie lol. Guess Disney thought it would have a bad connotation leaving people feel like they werent getting the whole story till next year.

GatsGatsby

Oct 27, 2017
West Columbia, SC
Just waiting on them sweet sweet spoilers. Might be seeing it Thursday not sure but if not theres fucking way I can stay out of the loop until I get the chance to see the film.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Is this legit Manabyte? Or are you also trying to stay away from spoilers? If so then you definitely don't have to read!
Here's collection of my notes.

• Loki dies in first 20 minutes of the movie
  • Iron Man and Nebula are the only ones alive on Titan with few remaining on Earth
  • Hawkeye and Antman/Wasp not in movie
  • Gamora gets killed
  • Thanos does the snap 'killing' spider man, Bucky, Drax, Doctor Strange, Black panther among others *These characters will surely come back but leaves most of 'original' avengers along with Hawkeye, Antman, Wasp, and Captain Marvel to take bigger role in the next movie.
  • Hulk gets beaten pretty badly in the opening scene and is sent to earth by Thanos. Banner has hard time being hulk after this and is user of Hulkbuster.
  • Post Credit scene does involve Fury calling Captain Marvel prior to his 'death' with the snap.
  • Captain is alive as is all the original avengers.
  • Dinklage is indeed playing Dwarf king who helps forge Thor'a new weapon.
  • Spiderman gets badly injured prior in NYC battle before his 'snap' death.
  • Strange plays integral part in bringing Stark to the mix.
  • Hulk is never turned into 'Hulk' again. (Trailer with Wakanda scene of Hulk running up to battle is complete misguidance.
  • Gamora has indeed found Soul Stone previously but has hidden this information from Thanos. She does give herself up in a way to save others and gets killed by Thanos
  • Vision is killed in Wakanda

ManaByte

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
Is this legit Manabyte? Or are you also trying to stay away from spoilers? If so then you definitely don't have to read!
Here's collection of my notes.

• Loki dies in first 20 minutes of the movie
  • Iron Man and Nebula are the only ones alive on Titan with few remaining on Earth
  • Hawkeye and Antman/Wasp not in movie
  • Gamora gets killed
  • Thanos does the snap 'killing' spider man, Bucky, Drax, Doctor Strange, Black panther among others *These characters will surely come back but leaves most of 'original' avengers along with Hawkeye, Antman, Wasp, and Captain Marvel to take bigger role in the next movie.
  • Hulk gets beaten pretty badly in the opening scene and is sent to earth by Thanos. Banner has hard time being hulk after this and is user of Hulkbuster.
  • Post Credit scene does involve Fury calling Captain Marvel prior to his 'death' with the snap.
  • Captain is alive as is all the original avengers.
  • Dinklage is indeed playing Dwarf king who helps forge Thor'a new weapon.
  • Spiderman gets badly injured prior in NYC battle before his 'snap' death.
  • Strange plays integral part in bringing Stark to the mix.
  • Hulk is never turned into 'Hulk' again. (Trailer with Wakanda scene of Hulk running up to battle is complete misguidance.
  • Gamora has indeed found Soul Stone previously but has hidden this information from Thanos. She does give herself up in a way to save others and gets killed by Thanos
  • Vision is killed in Wakanda

Sent it to the guy I know who saw it to see if he's willing to confirm or not.

Asked him what a metal gauntlet sounds like snapping its fingers. Said it was a unique sound they amplified.

Edit: He confirmed those as legit except for ONE thing:
Spider-Man is not injured.

And
Apparently there's a cameo in the Soul Stone scene that's fucking incredible

CD99

Oct 27, 2017
Florida
Why the fuck am I in this thread right now. What is wrong with me. I'm not even reading the spoilers, I'm just torturing myself.

Help

Marossi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit after these spoilers I can't wait to go to the theater with my gf on Saturday just to see her reaction to all these deaths if this is all true

ManaByte

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
Confirmed deaths:
At the end of the movie, after the snap and everything that happens only the original Avengers, Nebula, War Machine, and Rocket make it to Avengers 4.

Marossi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Marvel really fuckin did it, I asked them one thing! "Go balls deep and kill almost everyone in this movie, even if they are doing the time travelling trope later, Just make it so the villains WIN in this movie, make a sense of enormous dread after watching it

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
Confirmed deaths:
At the end of the movie, after the snap and everything that happens only the original Avengers, Nebula, War Machine, and Rocket make it to Avengers 4.

Spoiler question.

Does Thor make it to Wakanda or is his arc just focused on getting his new weapon ?

Status
Not open for further replies.