• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ZackieChan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
if you're genuinely someone who has seen all the movies multiple times and fully understands and embraces what's what right through the 10 year arch, you will get every single beat in infinity war and the whole thing will blossom into probably the best 150 mins you've ever seen (in terms of comic book movies)

i know that sounds like hyperbole, but it's true
As someone who is exactly as described, this is true. Really enjoyed it.

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Still waiting to hear what Marvel Superfan, Rich Evans thinks about the film.

Love those guys but they don't seem to care enough about these movies to appreciate them fully.

During their Civil War review they mentioned how it should've been Tony who went against the accords because he likes to buck the system and Cap should've been the one to sign them because he always stands by the government. They totally gloss over all the character development that tells us why they no longer are the same people they were back in their solo movies.

mjc

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Love those guys but they don't seem to care enough about these movies to appreciate them fully.

During their Civil War review they mentioned how it should've been Tony who went against the accords because he likes to buck the system and Cap should've been the one to sign them because he always stands by the government. They totally gloss over all the character development that tells us why they no longer are the same people they were back in their solo movies.

For as big of a comic fan that Rich is, he should know better too. I'd expect that from Mike and Jay.

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts

He loved the original Infinity Gauntlet comic and has mocked Thanos' MCU plan several times during streams.

Hah. I actually think Rich is the most burnt out and jaded at this point. I think they enjoyed the last couple Marvel films, but they just don't seem interested in the shared universe & payoff.

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Rich actually understood that Homecoming was the most comic accurate spider man put to screen so I give him all the passes

Phaenos

Oct 27, 2017
Does the Double Toasted review contain any spoilers? I want to watch, but will wait if they're spilling goods.

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
Grace made a video where she ranked all of the MCU movies including IW

iwv7qdo.png

Iron Man 1 so low is madness

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
I would love to see a list where Thor 2: The Dark World is in someone's top 10 or even 5 MCU films. I swear that and TIH, Iron Man 3 and Iron Man 2 are always near the very bottom.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Still waiting to hear what Marvel Superfan, Rich Evans thinks about the film.
Jay will really like it but acknowledge it as messy, Mike will suffer from dementia because it's dark and not "comic book-y" enough and struggle to pay attention outside of a few obscure/esoteric characters and something that reminded him of Star Trek, and Rich Evans will be frustrated because irrational characters don't make rational decisions.

Certinfy

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
For all of you who've watched the movie, which character was your MVP (Thanos is out)? Just mention the name, no explanation needed or spoilers lol.
Thor.

One scene the whole cinema screen of 250 people went insane clapping and cheering. Never seen anything like that before in my life, might just be the greatest movie moment ever for me.

LakeEarth

Oct 27, 2017
Ontario
Bought my tickets for Sunday, hopefully I won't get spoiled too hard until then.

I bought 2D tickets because it's usually more of a hindrance than anything, but every once in a while a movie will use it effectively. Any word if the 3D is good in this?

Dringus

Oct 27, 2017
Drax stuff is interesting to hear, wasn't even on my radar. Hulk though, what a bummer. Really love seeing some good Hulk action, was hoping he'd go nuts in this.

Inferno

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Tampa, FL
why do you guys even give Grace Randolph any attention at all?

she's a terrible critic and a legitimate nutcase who feeds into toxic fandoms.

Alienous

Oct 25, 2017
Astounding.

Best Marvel movie ever made.

I had to hold back tears multiple times. Sometimes the emotion of the scene. Most times out of sheer awe for what they pulled off.

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I thought he couldn't top GOTG2. He did.

I honestly found him annoying in GOTG2, but here he steals many of the scenes he's in. Every joke landed.

Astounding.

Best Marvel movie ever made.

I had to hold back tears multiple times. Sometimes the emotion of the scene. Most times out of sheer awe for what they pulled off.

I can understand others preferring other films, but from a technical standpoint I'd agree it's the best Marvel movie.

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
All 14 showtimes for tonight are sold out, and that's just 1 theater. Crazy!

I'm waiting for Sunday, so I can watch it with the whole family. Fortunately, they're all caught up minus Black Panther. Been avoiding Facebook for a few days already.

The Drax praise is exciting to read. My mom loves the Guardians.